April Goal challenge anyone??

sorry havent updated my wi :( was naughty for a week and a bit just as the challenge started so i gained a bit :( so ive now restarted thurs just gone so new wi day thurs. hoping to have lost all the naughty weight by then :S

sorry havent updated my wi :( was naughty for a week and a bit just as the challenge started so i gained a bit :( so ive now restarted thurs just gone so new wi day thurs. hoping to have lost all the naughty weight by then :S

Good on ye for gettin back on wagon chick, its so hard to do when you get stuck in the eating zone, i'll update your weigh in day for you, stay strong chick, you know where i am if you need support.

Catdog xx

thanks hun your so suportive to everyone :) lovely person :) thanks day 4 100% now :) managed it before so i can do it again :)

thanks hun your so suportive to everyone :) lovely person :) thanks day 4 100% now :) managed it before so i can do it again :)

Aww thank you hun, that means alot :) you can definately do this, go Bridie :party0011:

Catdog xx

Catdog - ty! It feels great.... im not naiive enough to say never over 200 again, because i did that last time >.< but it feels great anyhows!... and I just noticed how close you are to a 'normal' bmi - go you!

Bridie - Its so easy to fall off the wagon. especially on a diet like this.... its being able to get back on it thats the important bit - so good for you!

Thanks phoenixx the support on here is invaluable couldn't do it without you guys! I have days alone at home where I come do close to eating just because none is there duo they can't see. Silly huh! So if it wasnt for this forum and my fitness pal I'd be agonner lol

Can you put me down for another 3lb please xxx

Well done chick :D :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

Hey everyone... its the 16th today, so just over halfway through April and therefore the april challenge... obviously great losses y'all.... but hows everyone doing/feeling?

I think im finally over wanting to eat other stuff! I noticed that today as i was icing chocolate buttons, i didnt have any sort of urge to pop one in my mouth :D Really-really got to figure out my water intake though - grwaw >.<

Hey everyone... its the 16th today, so just over halfway through April and therefore the april challenge... obviously great losses y'all.... but hows everyone doing/feeling?

I think im finally over wanting to eat other stuff! I noticed that today as i was icing chocolate buttons, i didnt have any sort of urge to pop one in my mouth :D Really-really got to figure out my water intake though - grwaw >.<

Hiya chick, day 18 for me in total, struggling abit today, weathers been lovely so took doggy down town to the market and the park, been starving for proper food since got back :( well been for nap :p but times ive been awake for. Its so boring without food, me life revolved around it before :eek: ive decided to take up knitting to keep me busy so starting that in a mo, OH is doing it with me lol. i found out gonna be an aunty twice this year yippee, so gonna knit them baby things, hopefully!

im not doing great with my water either, have good intentions but don't follow through with them *sighs*

Catdog xx

3.9lbs for me this week, woop woop

Hiya chick, day 18 for me in total, struggling abit today, weathers been lovely so took doggy down town to the market and the park, been starving for proper food since got back :( well been for nap :p but times ive been awake for. Its so boring without food, me life revolved around it before :eek: ive decided to take up knitting to keep me busy so starting that in a mo, OH is doing it with me lol. i found out gonna be an aunty twice this year yippee, so gonna knit them baby things, hopefully!

im not doing great with my water either, have good intentions but don't follow through with them *sighs*

Catdog xx

Thinking back, I struggled most on the third week.... the initial exitement had faded, and it wasnt quite 'normality' yet. You can get through it for sure though!
Finding ways to keep yourself busy is great though./... i dont knit... i'd probably take out my eye if i tried.... getting a new job helped.... although the fact that the new job was at Thorntons - not so much!

TOM for me.... grrr.... I really want to get into the 13's this week, but with that and coming off a big loss last week idk if thats going to happen. :/

3.9lbs for me this week, woop woop

Woohoo well done chick :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

Thinking back, I struggled most on the third week.... the initial exitement had faded, and it wasnt quite 'normality' yet. You can get through it for sure though!
Finding ways to keep yourself busy is great though./... i dont knit... i'd probably take out my eye if i tried.... getting a new job helped.... although the fact that the new job was at Thorntons - not so much!

TOM for me.... grrr.... I really want to get into the 13's this week, but with that and coming off a big loss last week idk if thats going to happen. :/

Knitting isnt going great but going to persevere lol over me mams today, so hard she tries to feed me every two mins and always has yummy food in gah! ide never stick to diet working in thorntons, i love their toffee nom nom. when i worked at greggs i put on 3 stone VERY quickly oops.

OOh you never know with this diet hun, it's full of surprises, fingers crossed for the 13's this week :party0011:

Catdog xx

Knitting isnt going great but going to persevere lol over me mams today, so hard she tries to feed me every two mins and always has yummy food in gah! ide never stick to diet working in thorntons, i love their toffee nom nom. when i worked at greggs i put on 3 stone VERY quickly oops.

OOh you never know with this diet hun, it's full of surprises, fingers crossed for the 13's this week :party0011:

Catdog xx

When I was on LL I worked at a Costa Cafe.... I started there a few weeks after I started too... maybe its some psychological thing... I cant eat food so have a need to be around it at work :p

Was totally fine while I was on plan, kinda got into my head work wasnt for eating so it was fine.... soon as I came off ... really went downhill... :/ Half because everyone there was convinced I had an eating disorder and were constantly trying to feed me up! >.<

Back