April Goal challenge anyone??

ok so weigh day tomorow. wont of lost anything off my target however hopefully will have got back to the original weight when i started this challenge. then the 4lb can come off :) fingies crosseddd

9.5 lb for me :) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done chick, thats amazing :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

3lbs lost this week woot woot :-D

Woohoo, well done chick :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

ok so weigh day tomorow. wont of lost anything off my target however hopefully will have got back to the original weight when i started this challenge. then the 4lb can come off :) fingies crosseddd

Howv you found this week getting back on track hun? fingers crossed for the loss you are wanting tomorrow eek :party0011:

Catdog xx

No, wk 3 & 4 together. Couldn't get weighed last week as I was on holiday but stuck to plan :) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thats so awesome to hear chick, youve got some determination there, you are doing great :banana dancer:

Catdog xx

Two more sleeps til weigh in!!! Can't wait :) x

hehe me too, first three days after my weigh in feels like next ones so far away but then as it gets closer i get so excited i dunno what to do with meself lol. howv you found first week so far chick?

Catdog xx

catdog said:
hehe me too, first three days after my weigh in feels like next ones so far away but then as it gets closer i get so excited i dunno what to do with meself lol. howv you found first week so far chick?

Catdog xx

Yeah, I'm loving it :) ordered my next lot of packs-that came to day, and have bought some off eBay too :) so have got enough for about 3 weeks now xx

Yeah, I'm loving it :) ordered my next lot of packs-that came to day, and have bought some off eBay too :) so have got enough for about 3 weeks now xx

have you been sneaking peaks at scales? i weigh every morning :eek: you have to try the new choc almond bar thing its divine- im putting in order for more tomorra cos only got sample, hopefully they come monday im drooling just thinking bout it hehe.

Catdog xx

catdog said:
have you been sneaking peaks at scales? i weigh every morning :eek: you have to try the new choc almond bar thing its divine- im putting in order for more tomorra cos only got sample, hopefully they come monday im drooling just thinking bout it hehe.

Catdog xx

Yea to the scales, altho trying hard not to!!!
Just had the praline so far! Cut it in half, ate half this afternoon and then cut other half into tiny pieces(about 8)and then put it in the freezer while I went back to work! Just eaten them-it took ages to eat each piece!! Awesome x

Yea to the scales, altho trying hard not to!!!
Just had the praline so far! Cut it in half, ate half this afternoon and then cut other half into tiny pieces(about 8)and then put it in the freezer while I went back to work! Just eaten them-it took ages to eat each piece!! Awesome x

Im defo gonna try the freezer trick, i tried praline as well i thought it was okay, much better than dark truffa bar- i hate dark choc, but the almond thing as like a nougatty thing omg it is :wow:

Catdog xx

catdog said:
Im defo gonna try the freezer trick, i tried praline as well i thought it was okay, much better than dark truffa bar- i hate dark choc, but the almond thing as like a nougatty thing omg it is :wow:

Catdog xx

Oooh! Ordered all the new ones to try-so might try it tomorrow x

Howv you found this week getting back on track hun? fingers crossed for the loss you are wanting tomorrow eek :party0011:

Catdog xx
its been really good actually :) went for thai tonight and even though i was VERY good, for some reason im still worred because it felt naughty lol. but fingers crossed!!!!

its been really good actually :) went for thai tonight and even though i was VERY good, for some reason im still worred because it felt naughty lol. but fingers crossed!!!!

aww good and well done for being good! ive never had thai food before, ive had the thai green curry thing but wasnt keen, not sure what type of things they do in general. Hows your weigh in gone chick?

Catdog xx

Hey everyone....
I'm waiting for my packs to arrive... have about a days worth left, but I forgot to write to leave them under the porch so i'm hoping they come while i'm in. Plus.... im really feeling like a praline bar today.... hopfully they'll live up to what ive heard about them!

Everyones doing great! Tonight i'm off to a party for the opening of my best friends new buisness..... i'm feeling so many mixed emotions about it in relation to my weightloss... happy that im going there looking better than I did ten weeks ago, mixed with :s that i'll be seeing alot of people I havent seen since I was smaller! Plus now I need to find something to wear.... hmmmm. I'm loving the weightloss but sometimes I wish you could say which part of your body you want smaller..... right now my legs and hips are around a size 14.... but my waist's an 18 :/..... it'll sort itself out nearer my goal, but it almost makes shopping harder now than at my heaviest. rawrs!

Anyway, have a good day all!

Hey everyone....
I'm waiting for my packs to arrive... have about a days worth left, but I forgot to write to leave them under the porch so i'm hoping they come while i'm in. Plus.... im really feeling like a praline bar today.... hopfully they'll live up to what ive heard about them!

Everyones doing great! Tonight i'm off to a party for the opening of my best friends new buisness..... i'm feeling so many mixed emotions about it in relation to my weightloss... happy that im going there looking better than I did ten weeks ago, mixed with :s that i'll be seeing alot of people I havent seen since I was smaller! Plus now I need to find something to wear.... hmmmm. I'm loving the weightloss but sometimes I wish you could say which part of your body you want smaller..... right now my legs and hips are around a size 14.... but my waist's an 18 :/..... it'll sort itself out nearer my goal, but it almost makes shopping harder now than at my heaviest. rawrs!

Anyway, have a good day all!

Hiya hun, i think you'll like the praline bars they are nice, the almond ones are even better though (yum yum in my tum :D) did you order any of them ones? im hoping my order for more will come tomorrow *drools* don't worry bout others whov seen you last slimmer, just think of how much youve lost so far and enjoy yourself. ive got no advice re your outfit as im a disaster at styling meself for me shape and all that(shaped like a potato lol), i always make meself look worse gah. If you know your body shape, maybe yours is apple from what you have described you could look up how best to dress an apple shape and look for something from what it says?

Catdog xx

ok 1lb off today but still 2lb up on origial weigh in so if you could increase my required loss to 6.5lbs and keep my actual loss at 0. and lets see what new beeks weigh in brings! fingers crossed i get a good loss and get back on track!! :)

Hi hun can you take 0.4lbs off for me as they say every little helps lol

:D it sure does chick, for every week im on this diet a sts is a miracle for me, before starting i was putting on weight every week :banghead: well done chicky :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

ok 1lb off today but still 2lb up on origial weigh in so if you could increase my required loss to 6.5lbs and keep my actual loss at 0. and lets see what new beeks weigh in brings! fingers crossed i get a good loss and get back on track!! :)

Done my lovely, well done on getting back on track this week and getting that 1lb off :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

actually technically i put on 7lbs last week so ive lost 5lb thins week lol just that i was weighing myself every day

Back