Aprils food diary! First 6 days x

Ok, so yday was a successful SW day. I even found it hard to get my Syns in so just scoffed two mini crunchies I found!!

I also ate grapes, strawberries and pears yday as snacks but forgot to add it ;)

Lunch: will be jacket pot again with salad and beans! Or I might opt for a gammon n jacket etc and have an extra easy day? Hmmm

I will just have to update later as to whether or not I'm on green or EE today. And will also update after WI :) xxx

**"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"**

Are you going to WI down there? Lol x Good luck hun! :cross:

1lb off since Monday :) not bad considering all the crap I ate last weekend x

Last edited:
Friday day I ate to plan but Friday night I had a phad Thai and then 2 glasses of wine :/

Saturday I had a pub lunch. Homemade ham and cheese quiche with jacket pot n salad. Then tea was ciabatta bread, chorizo, chicken wings and coleslaw .... Plus half bottle of wine :/

Today was fresh strawberries n pears for breakfast. Lunch is a Sunday roast (minus pots n gravy) so today is EE :) xx

Today was green

Lunch: two rolls (HEb) x5 laughing cow (hea), pickle (1 syn)
Mugshot

Dinner; jacket pot, pasta n sauce (1/2 syn)
Pineapple

Snack: mugshot
Alpen bar: 3 syns

Total syns:4.5 :D

Another green day :) love green days!!

Lunch: x2 rolls (HEb), 28g cheese (hea), pickle (1 syn)

Snack: mugshot, melon, grapes
Hot x2 (4 Syns)

Dinner: mushroom stir fry with beansprouts, carrots, cabbage, onions, peppers and dried egg noodles :)

But I'm so hungry today!! I had tea at 4.30pm snd it's now 7pm and I'm starving! Just had jacket pot with beans and cheese (2nd hea) and Mayo (1 syn)

Such a fatty today. That's what happens when u go off plan!

Syns: 6

Last edited:
Hiya

Sounds like your well n truly back on track! I had a bit of an alcohol binge on sat night, but other than that ive really stuck to plan!
Got my weigh-in tomorrow night, so fingers crossed...and keep up the good work :)
x

PrincessZoe said:
Hiya

Sounds like your well n truly back on track! I had a bit of an alcohol binge on sat night, but other than that ive really stuck to plan!
Got my weigh-in tomorrow night, so fingers crossed...and keep up the good work :)
x

I feel like I am now too :(

Don't worry about the alcohol binge. Sometimes it just has to be done!

Let me know how WI goes :) xx

Today will be green day ;)

Breakfast: lots of strawberries :)

Lunch: left over mushroom stir fry
Snack: mugshot

Dinner: jacket pot with beans, full salad, dressing (1/2 syn), x5 laughing Cow(hea)'

Snack; x2 alpen light bars (HEb)
Hot choc x2: 4 syns
Treatsize milkyway: 3.5 suns

Total syns: 8 syns

Best be good today...WI on Thursday am!! Eek!xx

Last edited:
I lost 1.5lbs hun :) really pleased with that...need a pound off next week to get my half stone award!! I fancy a night totally off plan though this weekend :-S xx

PrincessZoe said:
I lost 1.5lbs hun :) really pleased with that...need a pound off next week to get my half stone award!! I fancy a night totally off plan though this weekend :-S xx

Wd chick that's wicked!! I'm weighing in morning and need 2lbs off for 1/2 stone...but that means I need to have lost 2lbs since Monday! Fingers crossed!!xxx

WI....lost 1/2 lb. Which I'm happy with as didn't restart plan until Monday. I've got a night out with meal tonight so will be off plan but am on it this whole next week!! Want to see 3lbs off next week xxx

WI....lost 1/2 lb. Which I'm happy with as didn't restart plan until Monday. I've got a night out with meal tonight so will be off plan but am on it this whole next week!! Want to see 3lbs off next week xxx

It's still a loss hun, 1/2 pound in 3 days...thats brill, well done! Yeah im doing the same on Sat night...and not even guna think about syns...a total night off plan!!
Roll on next weeks weigh-in...we WILL be waving bye-bye to that 1/2 stone!!
xx

Hey! Well Done Hun! That's really good considering you were down in Devon being a lady who lunches :)

Ok, so yday was a day off plan, I can't even mention what I ate as it was just horrific! Way too much.

But today I'm bk on track :) like a trooper!
Not sure what day I'm having tho...help required please.

Lunch: pineapple, strawberries, grapes, apples, orange.

(trying to eat lots of fruit because of yday)

Snack: 1/2 jam doughnut (6 Syns)

Dinner:

What day can I have? I'm guessing I can have either??
X

Ok, so yday was a day off plan, I can't even mention what I ate as it was just horrific! Way too much.

But today I'm bk on track :) like a trooper!
Not sure what day I'm having tho...help required please.

Lunch: pineapple, strawberries, grapes, apples, orange.

(trying to eat lots of fruit because of yday)

Snack: 1/2 jam doughnut (6 Syns)

Dinner:

What day can I have? I'm guessing I can have either??
X

No brekkie? You can follow whatever plan you want for tea hun ... you've had a good fruit quota xx

Sat was successful green day with 5 syns. Today is green :)

Lunch: pasta n sauce with milk (hea) and 28g cheese (hea)

Dinner: small portion sweet pot soup (I find it quite sweet) with x4 bread (HEb)

Snack:
1/2 hot cross bun (3.5 syns)
Hot choc (2 syns)

Last edited:
Yday was green can't remember what I ate but I had 7.5 syns.

Breakfast: pineapple

Lunch: batchelors chicken rice

Dinner:

Back