Arco's Juddding Journey...here goes nothing!!

We are 8 hours ahead of the UK...so nearly tea-time!

I should be going home tomorrow but it looks like there may be a problem with the crew change :cry:

Gutted...as it's my neices wedding on Saturday.

Oh no, how gutting!! Hope you get to go home and see your niece get married :)

Thanks Orchid....I haven't told my other half yet as the kids are counting sleeps and it's my 8 year anniversary today. I hate disappointing them :needhug:.

On the upside...I have managed to stick to my DD today and NOT stuffed my face with choccy!

Thanks Orchid....I haven't told my other half yet as the kids are counting sleeps and it's my 8 year anniversary today. I hate disappointing them :needhug:.

On the upside...I have managed to stick to my DD today and NOT stuffed my face with choccy!

really well done with not stuffing face on choccy, always my first instinct when I'm fed up about something.

:grouphugg: A group hug from all of us! Hope you get home.

Hope you're feeling brighter today. Woo it's an UD for you isnt it? Same here :) :)

Wahey! Finally managed to get off the ship and now at Hong Kong airport.

I love DDs...... Yesterday everyone got poisoned with pork stirfry which I definitely would have had.....but I had clear broth with broccoli and cauliflower in it!!!!

Travelled home on a DD and even managed a meal out.....total came to just over 600 cals so not too bad. Just on my second UD as I went to the wedding yesterday and tonight am going to the pictures so def will be having popcorn.,..yummy :)

DD tomorrow for me then first weigh day in 6 weeks for me.

Hope all your juddding is going well people's x

First weigh day in nearly 6 weeks after a DD and two UDs at weekend.

Lost 11 pounds! :happy036:

Only been on JUDDD for the last couple of weeks but I really do feel it accounts for the larger proportion of my weight loss. So from here on in every number will be a true JUDDD weight loss.

Watch this space!

Cheers maccalenny.....I am home for 5 weeks now. I started JUDDDING about 10 days before I came home so I'm hoping it might be easier at home as I will have more choice on my DD at home......but also more temptation lol!!

Well done!!! Woooo that's fantastic!

Glad you managed to get home :)

Keep up the good work :)

Merry Christmas to all my Minimins compadres! Have a belt busting time and successful slimming in the New Year xxx

First DD after the Xmas period and the after weigh in this morning the damage was an 8lb gain. Very premenstrual too so not too worried.

Back in the zone though and have got my other half on board too :)

Happy New Year to all my fellow losers! Lets make this a year to remember, when many goals and mini goals are achieved :D

Now on day 7...weigh day tomorrow. It has been a good week but had quite an Up Up day yesterday.

My daughter is struggling a bit as she weighed after an up day despite me saying not to, so trying to keep her motivated too.

Hope you are all doing well x

Now on day 7...weigh day tomorrow. It has been a good week but had quite an Up Up day yesterday.

My daughter is struggling a bit as she weighed after an up day despite me saying not to, so trying to keep her motivated too.

Hope you are all doing well x

Gl for weigh in! X

Back