Arco's Juddding Journey...here goes nothing!!

First post Xmas weigh in and lost 7 pounds.....woohoo! Really good start :)

Brilliant! Well done x

Thanks guys x

Well into my second JUDDDING week after Xmas and doing well. I'm finding it easier to go as lo g as possible in the day on a DD before eating as generally the hunger isn't bothering me anymore.

It is strange how this diet messes with your appetite! Generally not that hungry on up days either.

Weigh in today. STS on the scales. Feel loads better and my clothes feel looser but no evidence for it.....strange. Back to sea in tues so will hit the gym again and hopefully see the numbers shift on my 5 week weigh in.

Righto...am back. Been reading Hannata's diary for days and days..phew!!

Came down with a dose of tonsillitis last Tues (travelling back to China day grrr) so yummy antibiotics for a week. Due to travelling didn't really stick to plan as I could only eat noodles and latte anyway cos of my throat.

Had my first DD on Sat on the ship but not managed the gym yet due to insomnia from jetlag and apparently a side effect of the antibiotics (new one on me). 2 hours of sleep a night doesnt leave you with much enthusiasm or energy for working out :-(

Anyway...now on my 3rd DD of this trip and feeling loads better due to having actually slept last night...yay!!! You never know...I might even venture into the gym later.....just to have a look at the new multigym lol!!

I hope everyone is doing well in the New Year xx

Well thats a full week of UD and DDs now. Feeling good apart from TOTM :-(

An NSV for me last night...was on an UD and in the evening I though I fancied a bit of choccy. Now I run the tuck shop onboard the vessel so its all in front of me! Normally I would have scoffed a full sharing bag of minstrels, but I willingly chose a cadbury's caramel instead.

Another thing I have noticed...on UDs, whenever I at a meal I get intensely hot afterwards. Does anyone else find this?

Will get to the gym...just gotta crack this jet-lag properly. I have Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd with me so will maybe try and do that tomorrow..see how the period pain is.

Well thats a full week of UD and DDs now. Feeling good apart from TOTM :-(

An NSV for me last night...was on an UD and in the evening I though I fancied a bit of choccy. Now I run the tuck shop onboard the vessel so its all in front of me! Normally I would have scoffed a full sharing bag of minstrels, but I willingly chose a cadbury's caramel instead.

Another thing I have noticed...on UDs, whenever I at a meal I get intensely hot afterwards. Does anyone else find this?

Will get to the gym...just gotta crack this jet-lag properly. I have Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd with me so will maybe try and do that tomorrow..see how the period pain is.

Don't get hot but get belly ache...the food weighs heavy in my Tum! Which is fantastic as I never ever really feel full....hence I'm chubby!! :) xxx ooooh I'm tempted by the Shred too... Will have a nose xxxx

UD today :)

Don't really do breakfast bt got peckish after the morning meeting so had a hard boiled egg. Dinner...not much I fancied really...2 tbsp rice, broccoli, tiny bit of beef strog (was horrid...a bit like shoe leather) and a funny stir-fry type thing with chopped up hot-dogs and diced potatoes and onions. Left plenty of room for pud!...it is someones birthday so we got carrot cake and the cook really makes the best one I have ever had...yummy.

Steak night tonight, but I've really gone off it these days. Might have pea & ham soup and apple crumble.

Still yet to exercise...doh!

Only 17 days left on this ship then home time :)

A few NSVs I have noticed so far - my menstrual migraines seem to have gone, my scrubs definately feel much looser, rings are really lose...and I stopped taking my seretide inhaler when i got onboard and haven't had so much as a wheeze! There aren't many allergens on here granted, so the true test will be when I go home.

I also left half a bag of haribo tangfastics on my UD the other evening and finished them on my next UD! Strange because the reseal tags on things I never would have had a use for in the past lol!!

Oh yeah...finally did 30 day shred today. It nearly killed me but I did feel pleased with myself for doing after.

Maybe I will do it again tomorrow........

12 more sleeps then I will be home :D

Another NSV today...I had to go and ask the storekeeper for some smaller coveralls as the ones I have are hanging down between my legs. They used to be a little on the 'snug' side...especially whenever I came back to the ship after my time at home.

My 5 week weigh in is looming....watch this space :)

I am really excited Ladybird :)

Only 2 more sleeps on this ship, one sleep in a hotel then big pale home for me.

I have done a DDD this week as the camp boss is making his famous carrot cake tomorrow before we leave and I will be travelling much the rest of the week.

Back