Arco's Juddding Journey...here goes nothing!!

Home again!! Yay!

Preliminary weigh in shows 5lb loss (TOTM and long-haul flight). So that is a total of 14lbs since new year. Can't complain!

I love JUDDD!

A few days off to get over jet-lag and family noshing then back to it :)

Home again!! Yay!

Preliminary weigh in shows 5lb loss (TOTM and long-haul flight). So that is a total of 14lbs since new year. Can't complain!

I love JUDDD!

A few days off to get over jet-lag and family noshing then back to it :)

LOL I can feel your excitment on being home :) Well done on your 5lb loss & now a stone down :happy096:

No the back to it was back to JUDDING lol. Have 4 weeks off now :)

Howdy all....I have been neglectful of my Diary :ashamed0005:

Thought i would pop by and post an update. Despite not being here on my diary I have been continuing with weight loss. I switched from JUDDD to Fast-5 around May time as I needed some restriction for UDs as I found myself eating huge bags of maltesers of an evening...just because I could! My theory was that if I restrict me eating window i could only fit so much into it.

It has worked amazingly and suits me well. My other half is also doing Fast-5 so we give each other support both home and away.

Since the middle of August I have also introduced Paleo/Primal eating. I was eating very cleanly in my window so I thought I would change it up a gear.

I have now lost 28lbs since last November and am very nearly at a normal BMI!!

I have no plans to stop any time soon either...goal is in sight :)

Back