ArcticMonkeys* and Sophie2324's Journals

Hi Ceri,
All is going ok at the moment - im getting ready for my first day at the gym. To be honest im a little bit scared after what everyone said but im going to give it my best shot :D .
Hunger pains are better today - ive moved about how ive had my products today and i think its working! Well so far so good lol!

Ill pop on here if i survive the gym and let everyone know whether it will continue or not haha...

Hope all is well with you ceri?

xxx

Mate cool im at work till 6 2nyt and then ill be at the gym ooo the fun hahaha.. ill text you when i finish if i dont hear from you before.. Hope your ok and dont forget ........

"we ride together we die together" xxxx

whoops didnt make it to the gym too tired lol. and a nice diet coke was calling me

Hey Ceri, how's you today??? Sorry I didn't reply properly last night, my eyes get terrible towards midnight lol.

Looking forward to hearing about this hen night and all the food and drink you had whilst there :)

Ah, this "he". Haha, I wont mention no names, but I will say its an old-fashioned name :-D
I met him when I was a youngen, he moved away and we got back in touch when I was 15/16. Very few people know the story behind it, simply because it is really quite strange and no one would really understand. Soph knows quite a bit, and a couple of other friends know the odd thing but its nothing really exciting if you know what I mean? I think they're happy knowing what they know rather than think I'm being cagey. They prob accept I'm a little strange and don't think too much into it all. No one's really asked questions as such. To be fair only he and I know whats going on and I think we both find it as strange as everyone else haha. To cut this essay short as I can, I haven't seen him for years. He's asked/demanded me to meet him on a good few occassions but my weight/the way I look/paranoia's stopped me from meeting him every single time, although he didn't believe me :( This has led to all sorts of problems most including other women :( so this is why I really want to get the weight off. I just wanna go and put the world to rights I guess. I know its crazy but we're commited to each other I guess, strange..I know. He's had a very hard life, I've had my troubles myself and I guess its one of those things where you depend on someone, and rely on them. I can't really think of any other way to describe it to be honest but thats it really. No new news as such I'm afriad lol. *Prays no one ever finds me on this site even more!!!!!* Just wish I could see into the future.........!

Do you mind me asking Ceri now you had a great weekend and let your hair down, how are you finding it now going back onto SS?

After Glasto me and Soph are struggling like crazyyyyyy.

Hope you're well. Sorry this is an essay!!! xxx

*reads soph's comments - after a fag*:superwoman:

"bad girls for life.........!"

Lol, don't worry about the gym. End of the day, you've stuck to SS really well... you're still losing weight. Gym is just a bonus really. Its the money etc etc as we was saying earlier. Who knows what we're going to do about it... but ... I'm sure we'll get there...eventually.

"He" made me madish (but not) other day coz he was like "why you joining a gym!?" after he suggested before I eat what I like and go to the gym........... he knows I'm on a diet but I'm not saying its this one! It messes me head up coz now I just cba with the gym, and before I was well up for it. Maybe the reality hit me of putting myself out?!!

I like coming home in the evenings chilling in my bed roaming minimins facebook etc lol. So sad, makes time go so quick too.

Anyhow, e-mail me at work if you like. No swear words or owt though remember! If I don't speak to you before have a good night, let your hair down and enjoy yourself and get back onto SS the next day. No telling me how the subway is if you have one, even though you'll be drunken and wont remember more than likely! Don't feel bad or anything because remember you still lost last week ;) Sorry if anyone reads this and is dead against cheating. It is a good reason Soph is going out (I don't actually know what that reason is or if it exists, but when is there not a good reason to celebrate......................................?)

Later gator xx

P.s. my sisters birthday friday, up for the Keb? hahahahaha... we'll get back into it next week properly I promise. Well, until my birthday..............

God I miss the days of when I was like "I AM DOING SS ON MY 21ST I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS!!!"

Pfft. Nighty night nights xx

Im really worried about the whole money aspect of everything :-S . Cos CD is starting to cost a lot i was already strugglins (as were you with it costing you more) but now its even more money a small extra per product actually leads to a big difference :-( . The gym im still in two minds ill decide tomorrow when i go if i will be going....

Woah cant believe "he" said not to join the gym after everything that has been said to you. Confusion..... It is nice to just chill after a hard day at work.

Tonight i will be drinking (maybe cant decide yet lol) and Sw (not slimmers world) it up mmm lol. Mate if i have a Sw i wont rememer lol! I will feel bad but its worth it at the end of the day were young and need to have some fun and its impossible without alcohol. It is a good reason your are right :D

Laterzzzzz
xx

P.S.
Your sis b-day = kebab YEAHHH......

I knew it would never happen your birthday though, we didnt celebrate mine :-( thou we will when we finish this diet a break for yours is at the perfect time :D

Nyt nyt well tis now afternoon the next day anywho..
xx

So SW is Slimmers World, Sw is Subway, riiight?

Lol, mate, I don't wanna go out for my birthday. I'm proper down today/this evening. Had a sh!t day at work due to the way I've been I've proper isolated myself badly today and wish I could go back and make it all better. I dunno, I never know.

I don't wanna go out for my birthday though, and anyway, we can't because we're going to Lancashire, Manchester, wherever the hell it is! Lol. I am prob drinking on the 21st though, my ex work place reuinion - full of people I never worked with - bit like the "meals" i've told you about before. Niiiice. Need to get wrecked to be fair.

I'm gonna have loads of kebab tomorrow, just loads and loads and loads of chicken so that I don't want the pita, although if it happens it happens.

Diet was going easier this morning managed to have my Tetra on the way to work and was running really late so about 8:20 lol and had Bar at 11:30. Made an ounce of difference, think I've just finally got into ketosis thats why its been so hard. This isn't stopping me from craving/wanting though. And although our Keb's tomorrow could jeopardise ketosis again........its her birthday.........well up for it! Lol.

Ahhh. Right I'm out. Hope you have a good night x

So, another day has passed and it has been an awful day on the diet. I went out drinking last nite which was great and done regret (much) as it was the last opportunity to see one of my friends as she is moving on.

Today however my will power has faded i have had chicken, chicken kebab, choc, you name it and ive probably had it. I will now put a line under it and start again 2moro. I think i have become bored of SS which is why i have no willpower left....

SW = slimmers world
Sw = subway
Correct :D

P.S
Subway wasnt so nice last nyt

Ok another day done for me and Sophie2324. We have been so disgustingly bad. It is awful, almost as if this diet has taught us to eat like complete cowpigs. Horrible, wrong, bad... roll on tomorrow re-starting SS. Have 22 mins to finish eating this drumstick lolly before I gotta be good again. FFS.

We're gonna be depressed tomorrow mate, prepare for it. Gotta get through ketosis again :( xx

Ok todays the day I get back into this diet. Was going so well at first, now things just keep getting in the way.. I've gone downhill RAPIDLY!

Was meant to be going away for work this week, but it is now cancelled until mid August.

So far the dates I have no choice but to eat are
*21st July - Reunion BBQ, high possibility of a night in town too
*27th July - Birthday
*28th July - Arctic Monkeys - May do CD depends on Soph's decision as well as my own at the time. Might I add we are going to be sleeping rough that night and travelling miles so its 50/50 right now
*13th August - Week away

My target is to get to 10st by September 8th. But right now I am 99.9% sure this is not going to happen. As soon as my week away for work is complete I am back on this diet for as long as I have to be until I get to target. (must make that happen!!!)

Knowing I have this week, and a couple of days between now and then is making it really difficult to get my head around. I'm going to have to force myself to stick to CD. I have to do it, I have no choice I need to get as slim as I can for September, but, I think my main reason for the September target isn't going to happen now so my target date may slide a little later in the year to lose the whole lot. Who knows, I don't do thinking that far ahead, especially with something so unpredictable, anything could happen between now and then.

I've done some thinking over things today and given myself back some incentives to do this unfun but successful diet, and I think so long as I keep reminding myself of them it'll work. - Mainly proving a few people wrong, and showing a few other people without saying it - up yours!

We must do this.

P.s. I'm scared of going through ketosis so many times coz like most I find it real difficult :(

well done AM. Sounds like you have refocused and are ready for this again.

If you look back at your previous losses - you lost 22lb in weeks 1 - 4. You could do that again if you get your head down and get stuck in. I Know you have your BBq and Bday coming up but just be careful with your food choices. Instead of going on an all out binge, just stick to low carb and low fat. You may even stay in ketosis which makes it easier to get straight back on the wagon the following day.

You could be 22lb lighter before you go for your work week away in August. Then you will be able to afford to relax a bit that week as you will be so close to your target by then and will have a normal BMI by then if you can get stuck in now.

Good Luck. I really want you to succeed.

Did you order the dress?

Ok so as ArcticMonkeys said saturday was absolutely awful as i was having a "bad" day i took full advantage of the day by eating everything and anything that i wanted. So yea that was rubbish and then on sunday i had a couple of bars and stuffing all day and that was it... Due to weigh today so we will see the bad effect it has had today.

I wish i could get myself motivated like AM i have some dates that are going to be very iffy -
21st July - 21st birthday party
27th July - AMs birthday
28th July - Manchester - possibly
A weekend in August when i see a mate whos visiting....

So with all this in mind i cant seem to get myself anywhere fast and as i have managed to cheat a little and still loose has put me in a very sticky place and i wish i still thought that all food would ruin it completely...

I really want to loose as close the three more stone by mid-end of sept which i already know is going to be hard let alone with the above dates..

I have no motivation whatsoever and as much as i do wanna loose the weight at the same time i just cant see me ever getting into it enough to keep going :-(

Aw sophie, this diet is so hard isnt it, but the thing is, you know that if you stick to it the weight will fall off you. You have had some fab losses, 21lb in 3 weeks at the start is brilliant.

Just try to set yourself some small targets so that you feel you are achieving something. The big picture can sometimes be a bit too scary.

Why not set your first target to get your BMI below 30 (overweight instead of that awful word Obese) That shouldnt take you long if you focus.

If you really want to get 3 stone off by end of september you know that you are going to have to really knuckle down. And like I said to AM, on the days where you know you have to break the diet, just try to eat as low carb and low fat as possible to minimise the damage.

Good Luck Sophie.

Hi Wannalose, how are you? How's the diet going? Thanks for your lovely reply as always. Its always great knowing that someone is behind you all the way. This site really helps me when times are tough. I really appreciate it. Not ordered the dress due to lack of funds, very tempted but my mum said not to :( and in this house what she says goes! lol. Hope your well xx

Hey Sophus, get back into the diet dammit!! You can do it, you have to - we both have to together. I know its hard, its harder than hard. I just can't think of the word like I can't define busier than busy......! We both know we're going to have our times where we're not going to be doing the diet but right this second my thinking is (this could all change lol) so long as we do the diet properly up until our blip-times then get right back on it after, what more can we do? The worst that'll happen is we average out the weight, stay the same, put on 1lb, with any luck you never know we could lose a couple. Its just persistance now, and if we give up and give in now we will pile on what we've lost quicker than we know. Its now or never, dude, we ain't gonna live forever.......we just need to live while we're alive...............:-D can't wait to hear how you've done at your weigh-in. *praying you lose, or stay the same!* xx

16/07/2007 (how journal like of me!)

So..I've been really busy today. Not had a chance to even think about food, its helped alot. Stuck to SS yesterday, so tomorrow is day 3, the hardest day. I know I'm going to be busy already judging how today has gone so hopefully it'll help me not think about food again...but you never know *fingers crossed*

I've managed to change my frame of mind, I didn't try and change it it just happened. I know I'm going to be out on Saturday, but thats that and it can't be helped. I'll just get back onto the diet on Sunday. If I'm hungover, however, I may have to have something or I'll die lol. Going to try avoiding alcohol as much as I can although I've already been told I'm drinking. Its ok though, its needed lol.

I'm a little bit hungry right now but lots less than expected, think it'll hit harder tomorrow and the next day.

I haven't got a weigh in till next week and I'm all out of tetra's I can't make shakes at work so I'm kind of screwed. My mum's lent me a few tetra's as she had a load left over when she had a week off that'll keep me going tomorrow and Wednesday, but I'm gonna have to sort something out after then.

Weighed myself this morning and its averaging at 12st 6lbs... my scales are obviously different to my CDC's but on weigh in last week - whenever it was - I was 12st 3lbs so need to get back on track and quick.

Really want that dress, £40.00....should I, shouldn't I... I think I'd get killed by my mum if I did. Plus I'd feel sick for days on end and feel guilty as I have enough debt as it is.

Anyway I'll end this rambling on a good note, I just hope it doesn't all change. x

Hi AM,

well done on SSing for two days and good luck for day 3. Dont give in, no matter how hard it gets, even if it means going to bed as soon as you get home from work lol.

It really does sound like your attitude has changed into a more positive one. You CAN do this diet if you give it 100%.

Have a good day

Back