Are all the soups as vile?

I tried the Tomato one today (just a siop of DH) it didnt seem too bad.
Im really sensitive to smells at the minute, alsorts makes me gag, and god knows where my CDC keeps her packs but they stink really 'fusty' I could puke at the smell of them

I have tried the Broccoli and Cheese and the Mushroom, but they made me gag! I couldnt do it.
I have the Chilli one to try, if that is horrid too I think Ill swap the others for shakes, I actually really liked the Cappucino one!

hah, broccoli and cheese is the worst one, and i hated the chili one too:) i used to love leek and potato, had them all the time, and then got tired of them and at the end even looking at leek and potato made me gag:)
i loved the tomato soup though:)

Im going to force myself to eat the brocolli and cheese one today at lunch.. ive had it for the last month sitting in my box, and always manage to avoid it each week. I just want rid now!!

Dont do it lol!!! (((yak!)))

I have tried the Broccoli and Cheese and the Mushroom, but they made me gag! I couldnt do it.
I have the Chilli one to try, if that is horrid too I think Ill swap the others for shakes, I actually really liked the Cappucino one!
Broc and cheese is yak spew. I haven't met anyone who likes it!
I love the chilli one and the chicken and mushroom is like cupa soup.

Hi all,

Pretty much the only soup I can manage is spicy tomato. I started off loving the leek & potato, and chicken & mushroom but really went off them. I'd say give them a go, because you don't really know which one's you're going to like!

i love the chilli one, tomato & chicken and mushroom does just taste of cup a soup.

even my cdc when she was selling them to me said, 'i think you are going to hate these as i find them disgusting!' so i was dreading them but they were all fine except broccoli and cheese which smelt worst than it tasted :eek:

I LOVE all the soups (esp. broccoli + cheese)!! I wonder if the soup-haters just don't like savoury things much? (Otherwise I don't get it!) I always pop in a bit of something, such as a pinch of dried herbs or cayenne pepper, but they're all yummy to me! :eek:

I suppose I must be pretty lucky - the only things I don't like are the peanut bars (allergic to peanuts) and the Tetras, which taste very chemical to me. But I'd eat them if I had to - isn't that what it's about? (i.e. how badly do we want this? and how far would you go to achieve it? :confused::confused:)

I LOVE all the soups (esp. broccoli + cheese)!! I wonder if the soup-haters just don't like savoury things much? (Otherwise I don't get it!)

Hmm maybe.. Im not a massive fan of soups normally anyway - unless they are fresh and creamy! Dont like watery soups apart from Miso!

I chickened out of having the soup and had vanilla instead... im just going to have to exchange it when I next see my CDC!

I LOVE soup normally, and make a pan a week usually, maybe thats why......my soup is so good in comparison lol!!

I make leek & potato soup myself usually, so will steer clear from the CD version! Been having sweet shakes/bars/mousses so far, but tried a Vegetable soup today and was pleasantly surprised. Will try some Chicken & Mushroom soup next week as well. Also now have a tub of the Vegetable Bouillon which is nice and this counts as part of your water allowance, so you can have it in addition to your 3 or 4 meals :D.

Soon2bslimmer x

Broccoli and cheese one was a bad one to start with! Mine went straight down the sink based on the smell alone lol! I have avoided the soups as I am a milkshake lover, but most people seem to find the chicken and veg one the least offensive.

Back