Are tetras allowed week 1

I'm desperate to try the bars. I work with young people and have to sit down to a meal with them every day. The food's delicious which is probably why I'm so fat. Since starting CD i've just drank water but eating a bar would be amazing as tetras become hot as i can't store them in fridge all morning.

The tetras are lovely! When I did it last time I always warmed the chocolate ones and had them as hot chocolate!

Broxi would that work for you? Failing that could you take them in a cool pack with some ice blocks to keep it cool?

Now I have read a few places about bars not being allowed until week three. I have been having them since day 4 into cd :( I am now worried that i'm not properly in ketosis and my loss is going to be all over the place because of it, altho i did lose 11lbs first week. Should i stop aving them til after my 2nd weigh-in just to make sure everything then goes as it should? My cdc said you can have them from day one as she would not of survived herself from day 3 if she didn't have anything to chew!

Im a restart and i had bars after either week 2 or 3 last time. I just started on sunday and when i was speaking to my CDC she said she might allow me to start the bars after week one weigh in if my loss is good and im feeling stable sticking to the plan. I think it is different for everone, if you start on the bars from week one and get good losses then lucky you!

And if the chew keeps you going then hey who is complaining!!

Back