Are the 'extras' worth getting

vanda

plodding away
Just wondered if it was worth getting the points calculator and the ww pedometer.

I follow the plan at home and use the small points guide that you get with the start up books to work things out, is it worth getting the calculator or does it just do the same thing?

Am trying to motivate myself to exercise and walk more and wondered if the ww pedometer is any better than the normal cheapy ones you can buy?

Grateful for your advice as dont want to have more unused gadgets in my drawers:eek:

I think the points calculator is a brilliant gadget to have, it's small and handy and you can carry it around with you at all times if you wish :)
I am the kind of person who likes to calculate the points witht he nutricional information given on the packages instead of just relying on the little points guide that came with the little folder - but maybe that's just me :) I wouldn't use it for calculating my daily points, I prefer a paper food diary for that..

I personally wouldn't get the pedometer, but I am not using my activity points for food anyway, so it really depends on what you want that one for..

Good luck with your weightloss and feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Another calculator user here I wouldn't be without mine it's a lot quicker than going through the books
I've not got the pedometer so can't help with that

Thanks both will prob get a calculator and give the pedometer a miss - carry on plodding on the wii instead. Fancy giving the wii dance a go more fun than walking!

Definately give Just Dance a go... I didn't think I would like it, but its so so fun. Easy to lose track of time too, before you realise it you've been dancing about for an hour, and burnt a fair few calories..!

Again, I am a non-pedometer user. Its too easy for me to "forget" it one day. And I have a clicker that looks very nice on my car keys, but states that I have only had 5.5 points since about 14th December.

The calculator - I would advise getting. Definitely. They're pretty nifty things, I'm never without mine. :)

Just Dance is fab! I love it,it gives you a great workout and have fun.My little boy joins in too he loves it. I too couldnt be without my calculator I use it all the time. I was thinking about getting the pedometer too but I wont now Ive got a basic one I can use.
xx

Have bought the wii just dance today and am going to give it a go now. Am also getting a calculator off ebay, might get a cheapy pedometer when the weather picks up. Hopefully it will motivate me to walk more - there are lovely places to walk just outside my door so will try and take advantage of it this year.

Back