Total Solution Are there many males on this diet?

emuze

I start Monday on the variety pack but I cant see any males that are doing this, it would be good to hear their advice/tips/stories!

Hello and welcome!

There is a gent on Exante called Dave. You will see his loses under the weekly weigh ins. He will be an inspiration for you as he is doing amazingly well and started around the same time as me.

Good luck :)

Hello Emuze and welcome, their is a few men doing Exante on here but I think were out numbered by all these ladies. You will find that the hardest part is the first few days until you get into Ketosis, however once their you will find it gets so much easier, I have been going now for 15 weeks and am loving it especially my weight loss....
Just stay strong and focused and you should be fine.

Wow, yes, Dave is definitely an inspiration. No breaks or restarts either, by the looks of things. Well done Dave.:)

I'm male and a new starter.

Im a male and on my 2nd day. Looking forward to seeing your losses and offering and getting support and advice.

5'7

Cheers Guys, lets keep each other posted over the coming weeks.

How have the first couple of days gone so far?

Thanks Stepz, I expected that we'd be similar or the same, but was just checking. Hopefully your progress will give me an idea of what to expect after I've shifted 3 stone. :)

Im only on day 2, a bit hungry today but drinking large amount of water, knowing it will be ok in a few days. Nice to 'meet' you guys, looking forward to keeping a check with your progress.

Good luck on your first day!

Back