Are they bad?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by leanne711, 5 March 2009 Social URL.

1. leanne711

leanne711 New Member

Diet:
    ss
    Ok so for the last few days i have swapped my lunch meal for about 100g of grapes, they contain natural sugar but are low in fat and calories.... Will thay have knocked my body out of ketosis?

Still managed to lose 6lbs in my first week though, I admit I did feel a little gutted that it was "only" 6lbs but have now wised up that 6lbs in only one week is actually really fab!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Well done for the 6lbs :clap:

Grapes are quite high in sugar and yes, they may well have knocked you out of ketosis.

Don't worry too much though, but once you start nibbling things off plan, it can be a bit tougher to stop.

So leave the grapes for now. Plenty of time for them when you get to goal :)

4. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Great advice already given, but just wanted to say well done on losing 6lb :)

Sticking to plan makes life so much easier I find.. the brain is then geared up to hear a 'NO' whenever it says 'ooooh I wouldn't mind a bit of that' lol

Good luck with week 2! :D

5. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Lots of fruit contain their own natural sugar so just stick to what the book says! x

6. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

When you say you have dropped your lunch shake for grapes are you still having all the packs your require.

One grape can knock you out of ketosis and make you feel hungry.

7. sarah 747

sarah 747 Full Member

if u keep knoking ur self out and in ketosis what or dose it effect ur body

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.