Are we all surviving?

brizzlepixie

Morning! Hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas so far! I think I'm doing ok, nothing too outrageous on the food front yesterday, didn't track completely but was mindful of the food and stuck to what I know and saved a load of weeklys up. X

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I done the same really but I must admit my dinner was rather large and I'm still bloated and uncomfortable today as I have been eating a lot smaller portions. So I'm trying to get back to it today.

Had an ok couple of days, keep nibbling though but back on track tomorrow otherwise I'm gonna think 'sod it' and be bad till my weigh in on Thursday and if I have put on I want it to be minimal!!!!

Gym on Thursday seen as though it's my only day off over the entire festive period, gggrrrrr :-(

Roll on Jan 2012 for a big big push to lose my last 10lbs :) Xxxxx

SJH1985 said:
Had an ok couple of days, keep nibbling though but back on track tomorrow otherwise I'm gonna think 'sod it' and be bad till my weigh in on Thursday and if I have put on I want it to be minimal!!!!

Gym on Thursday seen as though it's my only day off over the entire festive period, gggrrrrr :-(

Roll on Jan 2012 for a big big push to lose my last 10lbs :) Xxxxx

I'm on my last ten to!

Last 10 for me too (well, 9.5) but I have been a naughty monkey this week so will probably put on a good few lbs at wi on Thursday. I don't really mind though. It might mean I have to stick to plan for an extra couple of weeks but that's nothing in the grand scheme. :)
Well done ladies. xx

I survived christmas sort of. New week starts tomorrow but used up 1 activity point today as all my weeklies gone. Ate a whole terrys chocolate orange in one day! 24pp. Have done lits of zumba and walking this week though so hopefully my 1pp won't stand against me! Dreading this next week. Have 3meals out with friends planned and two big nights out... Will have to live on dust and booze!

i've had a bad couple of days which i intended to do but i feel awful for it.
my body doesn't seem to like the rubbish anymore and i feel tired, bloated and generally yuk.
scales say i am 5lb heavier, but should have that off for next weigh in.
i'm actually looking forward to veg and fruit today.

i've had a bad couple of days which i intended to do but i feel awful for it.
my body doesn't seem to like the rubbish anymore and i feel tired, bloated and generally yuk.
scales say i am 5lb heavier, but should have that off for next weigh in.
i'm actually looking forward to veg and fruit today.

That's exactly how I feel. Last night I woke up and had to go the loo I was so bloated and then thought I was going to be sick. Haven't felt so rough in ages and I put that down to over eating. I actually felt disgusted with myself. Just going to have a bigger tea today and have eaten normally for breakfast and lunch. Feel so much better already. :)

Well so much for me getting back on it!!!! Had the most horrendous couple of days at work......kept on late, stuck at incidents so had no food all day and then binged on chocolate when I've eventually got home!!!!

Soooo tired and annoyed about work and I've completely lost it with my food tracking, so mad at myself as I'd been doing so well!!!! :-(

Getting weighed on Thursday and expecting a gain but I'm worried about the weekend as I'm on nights and I've got a feeling I'm gonna do the exact same as its gonna be MAD busy and won't even have the opportunity to eat during a 12 hour shift!!!!

Proper annoyed at myself and feeling sorry for myself too :-( roll on 2nd Jan after weekend nights when I'm back to normal and back to shifting this weight......not putting it on!!!!! Xxxxx

I feel the same my body hates naughty food now I have felt bloated an uncomfortable over Xmas, not that it stopped me binging! Yesterday was the worst day for me probably because I said I would get back into pointing and went on self disrupt but I'm determines today! I can't feel rubbish anymore.

I'm not looking forward to wi thurs either

Let me know how you get on hun :) off to asda in my break to stock up on fruit and veg for the coming week!!!!

Fingers crossed for both our weigh ins tomorrow!!!! Xxxxx

SJH1985 said:
Let me know how you get on hun :) off to asda in my break to stock up on fruit and veg for the coming week!!!!

Fingers crossed for both our weigh ins tomorrow!!!! Xxxxx

Yes I will check in my diary as I may forget to post here! I'm on track again today well so far

I was ok over Christmas didn't track but ate sensibly and enjoyed myself. Since Wednesday I haven't stopped eating and its all junk too. Don't know why I am eating so much but I get weighed on Monday so that will get me back on track.

WI this morning and a 3lb gain. Bit gutted but trying to keep perspective that its just a blip. Will be back on track once I get back to work next Wednesday. Just makes me think what I have gained on past Christmas breaks when I wasn't doing WW!!

Back