Total Solution Are we allowed to combine vlcd's

fat2fit

I wondered if it was ok to combine the VLCD's for a bit of variety, lets say Exante with Slim and save.

The reason i ask is because i know that with slim and save you get meal like diets and shakes/soups, and thought it would be a good idea to get some just so that in the evenings once ive prepared dinner for my 4 boys, hubby included i could sit down and chow down with them instead of standing to drink my shakes or sipping my soups.

Would i be doing any damage to my weight loss results, after all they are similar diets.

Thanks for any replies x

Personally I wouldn't mix on any given day, but will have no issue with doing exante one day, and slim and save the next. I'm going to order the sample pack from s&s at some point to try it out.

Where I struggled when I was on lighter life, was that by the end there was nothing I could eat. I had always hated the soups, and slowly whittled down what I ate to choc shakes, porridge and the choc bars. Until one day when I realised I couldn't face even one of those.

I do well with a vlcd, but without choice, I end up cutting short. I lost 3st last time, I think in about 7 weeks, but stopped well short of my goal becaus elf the lack of things I could eat.

Edit: just checked my records and I'd lost 41lbs in 48 days, but had 80+ meals in a row that were just chocolate flavoured. Lol no wonder I gave up!

That's a really good idea to mix slim and save days and exante days. I have been tempted by the S&S meals but didn't want to mix it with exante on the same day. I never thought of doing it that way! I might order a couple of days worth of their samples.

I don't think so as the vitamin and mineral make up of the meals will be different. I think you have to stick to the same plan each day to ensure you get the right daily allowance. I suppose if you had all the meals from the same diet on any given day it might be ok but I wouldn't mix plans on the same day. Personally I have a lot to lose so I'm not taking any chances

Back