Are we eating too little now?

Yes men...

don't they realise that if they said that they love us as we are they actually aren't doing us any good. Bless they can't win can they? Saying that I would not have my OH any other way as that is the man I fell in love with.

Talking of men, we haven't heard from Scott lately have we.

Scott if you are reading this just drop us a line to let us know how you are doing.

Not tidying up after himself........ is that a man thing? Hubby has various piles on the floor of dirty clothes and then when I go to pick them up he will tell me "that is not for washing, I only wore it for an hour." Well how I am supposed to know?

He does leave his work clothes by the washing machine so at least I don't have to handle them too much!

Scott, big hugs from me too!

My OH is quite good with the washing, but it's everything else. I'll clear the table from dinner and maybe leave a glass on the table. I'll clear up the kitchen and then realise he couldn't bring his own glass to the kitchen for the d.washer! He expects me to do it....

He is very good with the kids (as he should be). They love him to bits. In fact when he's not at work, the kids don't want me they want daddy - which in all honesty suits me so I can get on with all the jobs I have to do...! I shouldn't really grumble - he is very supportive of me with Go Lower and weight loss....

xx

It is always the little things that get to us isn't it.

I can't complain because Hubby does all the cooking, although I do manage to put my own Go Lower in the microwave...... I am not that bad!

He is also great with the kids and will take them to the park etc if I have things to get on with.

Sorry I haven't replied in a while.

Small update on the weight loss. I had my Bday recently and I went to the cinema and had a pizza hut. I know that's naughty and all but I lost all the weight I put on in the same week!

I'm 1.8lbs away from hitting the -3 Stone mark! My mental health is better also, been to see the doctor and things and feeling positive about the weight loss again.

Got some new clothes coming as my current ones are way too big. I've gone down 2 sizes :)

Hope everything is ok with everyone else,

-Scott.

Hi Scott

Good top hear from you as I was starting to get a little worried.

It is great news that you went out for your birthday and a treat every now and then is what we need so I hope you enjoyed the pizza!

I am glad you are feeling better about things and well done with the weight loss. Two sizes is brilliant.

I tried some dresses on at the weekend and I was having to ask the assistant to bring me smaller sizes which was a great feeling.

Hi Scott

Good top hear from you as I was starting to get a little worried.

It is great news that you went out for your birthday and a treat every now and then is what we need so I hope you enjoyed the pizza!

I am glad you are feeling better about things and well done with the weight loss. Two sizes is brilliant.

I tried some dresses on at the weekend and I was having to ask the assistant to bring me smaller sizes which was a great feeling.

I bet that felt good! I actually went on a bus yesterday and I haven't been on one in years! Feel so proud with myself.

I got myself booked into a hair salon to get my hair done, gonna cost a bit for both me and the OH but it'll be worth it.

My OH has gone down some sizes also and she is feeling better. Shes starting to wear make-up again as she feels better with herself and she looks very nice and smart with it on.

I've now lost 3 stone and I feel so good about it. I've got another 6 and a half-ish to go tho before I'm a healthly weight but so far so good!

Scott you are both doing brilliantly.

I also started to make more of an effort as the weight came of. Manicures and pedicures are one of my favourites!

The OH will love a new hair do as every women does and good for you for getting yours done as well. I think men often feel left out when it comes to the pampering but we all need it.

I did feel very good about going to an even smaller dress size than I though I was and I now have an almost complete outfit for Ascot, dress, hat, bag and shoes. I just need a nice jacket now subject to our fantastic UK weather......

Well done for going on the bus. It is so good to hear you are feeling better, you should be very proud of yourself.

Back