Are Wibbly Wobbly jellies allowed on cruise?

I picked up a ready to eat jelly in Home Bargains yesterday as they were only 29p and was wondering if they would be allowed on cruise.

They are called Wibbly Wobbly Jelly and the strawberry one had the least calories.

They are quite runny so must contain lots of water.

Basically says, 8 kcal, 0.8g protein, 0.6g carbs of which 0.6g are sugars, 0.3g fat of which saturates nil, sodium 0.10g equivalent as salt 0.3g.

I have looked in my book which is the US edition and can't find anything about jell-o.

Hartley's sugar free jellies are the way to go... 3 per day maximum...

I'm on Hartleys!

Made a sachet into 4 portions and just had one now. I'm planning to make some for my lunch box next week!

I've had those wibbly ones, and they were superb - not just the taste, but they are sweetened with sucralose. I need to get some more...........wish I hadn't read this post now!

Tessa

I've had those wibbly ones, and they were superb - not just the taste, but they are sweetened with sucralose. I need to get some more...........wish I hadn't read this post now!

Tessa
When I read the label it seems they are made in Malta for TJ Morris which is the company that is known as Home Bargains on the high street.

TJ Morris | Home Bargains | Top Brands Bottom Prices

They had strawberry, orange and blackcurrant flavours, all 29p each.

The blackcurrant had more calories etc than the others so I left that one.

I have since found the Hartleys zero cal ones in Asda, 40p for a two sachet pack at the minute, I think it is one of their rollback offers.

;)

The figures for sugar on the jellies sound OK to me - so , you can eat the wibbly-wobblies

Back