Are You A (Will)PowerPuff Girl?

It's Saturday-I'm not hopeful though because feel bloated and full of water. What days yours?x

Thursday and i dont feel hopeful eitha after my disastrous weekend. Piza,burgers and bottles of bud!!! Im tryin to work my bum off to undo sum of the damage but i dont hold out much hope.x

Thursday and i dont feel hopeful eitha after my disastrous weekend. Piza,burgers and bottles of bud!!! Im tryin to work my bum off to undo sum of the damage but i dont hold out much hope.x
You are doing so well-I bet it shows on Thursday :) even though weekend was disaster did you enjoy it?x

You are doing so well-I bet it shows on Thursday :) even though weekend was disaster did you enjoy it?x

I did apart from the hangover sunday!! I Dont go out that much coz its hard to get a babysitter but when i do i go all out but regret it in the morn haha.x

I did apart from the hangover sunday!! I Dont go out that much coz its hard to get a babysitter but when i do i go all out but regret it in the morn haha.x

Life's not worth living if you can't let your hair down once in a while :) I never go out anymore-and I've got no kids lol!x

It is hun but im 30 next and i just cant handle the hangover.x

When are u 30 Sweetie? X Ive passed Day 2 :) No tea has passed my lips AND I've earned 3 AP both days :) x

Everyone's doing really well.
I've managed the past 2 days without any bread.

Not had chance to do Leslie today, and tbh, I don't feel like doing it tonight,

After my disaster with my pedometer resetting this morning, I've actually got to earning mode again.
I need 2029 steps to earn an AP, so I think I deserve 2 AP for the (roughly) 4500 steps I did before reset.
Along with my (missing) 12 AP from gym & class this morning, that's 14 AP for me today so far.
Depends if I can get in an extra 1900 steps before bedtime.

Everyone's doing really well.
I've managed the past 2 days without any bread.

Not had chance to do Leslie today, and tbh, I don't feel like doing it tonight,

After my disaster with my pedometer resetting this morning, I've actually got to earning mode again.
I need 2029 steps to earn an AP, so I think I deserve 2 AP for the (roughly) 4500 steps I did before reset.
Along with my (missing) 12 AP from gym & class this morning, that's 14 AP for me today so far.
Depends if I can get in an extra 1900 steps before bedtime.

I foresee some running on the spot coming! X

I foresee some running on the spot coming! X

Haha... wouldn't be the first time in the last fortnight I've run on the spot.

Haha... wouldn't be the first time in the last fortnight I've run on the spot.

I'm definitely not gonna make it to 4 AP but I'm happy with 3 :) x

Just done 2 miles with Leslie.
Definitely felt a bit warmer doing that one.
Was considering taking my joggers off at one point, but I persevered haha.
Couldn't exactly hang my pedometer of my knickers now could I?! lol

Still no bread.

Hope everyone's doing well. Day 3 already.
The weeks fly by so quickly.

1st of feb hun.x

Firstly are u having a party? And secondly are we invited lol x

Just done 2 miles with Leslie.
Definitely felt a bit warmer doing that one.
Was considering taking my joggers off at one point, but I persevered haha.
Couldn't exactly hang my pedometer of my knickers now could I?! lol

Still no bread.

Hope everyone's doing well. Day 3 already.
The weeks fly by so quickly.

I hang mine off my knickers when I wear a dress lol. X

Day 3 in Serena's House.....still no tea! X

Firstly are u having a party? And secondly are we invited lol x

I hang mine off my knickers when I wear a dress lol. X

I hook mine onto the middle of my bra when I'm wearing a dress.

Evening ladies-how's everyone doing? Haven't got around to Leslie yet but have wracked up 6aps today-walked to other work site then out Lunchtime and walked home-kanckered now lol! Have managed to stick to points so far but 1 left and if fancy something sweet after dinner might have ww bar which will take me 1 over-will see though x

Back