Are You A (Will)PowerPuff Girl?

i dont want to let mine out lol scared i'll lose them! they are both half bengal x

Mine don't go out because I live near main roads-they are like my babies and would be heartbroken if they went missing or worse :( I love bengals-with their gorgeous markings, just love cats really, my friends call me crazy cat lady lol ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mine don't go out because I live near main roads-they are like my babies and would be heartbroken if they went missing or worse :( I love bengals-with their gorgeous markings, just love cats really, my friends call me crazy cat lady lol ;)

yeah i love the markings, but im a cat person too!
my moms got 3, ive got 2, would like a full bengal at some point!
they want to go out tho they stand at back door miaowing :(

Trina what a cutie-what does she have on her head?

She has 1 of them hats on thats a bear i think. i realy dont think that she was impressed tho. Shes a big softy. My daughter puts headbands on her and she never bothers. She even had socks on the other day,wish id taken a pic of that now haha.x

She has 1 of them hats on thats a bear i think. i realy dont think that she was impressed tho. Shes a big softy. My daughter puts headbands on her and she never bothers. She even had socks on the other day,wish id taken a pic of that now haha.x

haha awww !

This turned into a Pet Thread! I don't have a pet :-( I just have this little person who seems to cost me money and follow me around....! X

image-3454180935.jpg

Aww isnt poppy a little cutie. shes gorgeous hun u should b 1 very proud mummy.x

She's very hard work at times but I guess all kids are! X

She's very hard work at times but I guess all kids are! X

So are mine hun. Leah will be 3 in 2 weeks and talk about diva strops,i didnt no she had it in her. sometimes tho its so stressful and tiring im just counting the hours til her bedtime.x

So are mine hun. Leah will be 3 in 2 weeks and talk about diva strops,i didnt no she had it in her. sometimes tho its so stressful and tiring im just counting the hours til her bedtime.x

What time does Leah go? Are u having a party, I should send u some Fat Free Cakes lol x

What time does Leah go? Are u having a party, I should send u some Fat Free Cakes lol x

Haha yeh every night i celebrate with a cup of tea and a nice long soak in the bath. She goes at 6 but then ive got tyler thats ten next and that boy is such a chatterbox u cant even here the soaps. He goes up at 8 but he has a tv in his room so he mite watch that or read his book or woteva til 9 then its lights out and then i have peace and quiet.x

Haha yeh every night i celebrate with a cup of tea and a nice long soak in the bath. She goes at 6 but then ive got tyler thats ten next and that boy is such a chatterbox u cant even here the soaps. He goes up at 8 but he has a tv in his room so he mite watch that or read his book or woteva til 9 then its lights out and then i have peace and quiet.x

Awwwww bless ya, Poppy goes at 630 and I must admit by the time it gets to 6 I'm looking forward to it lol. I used to always have a glass of wine but its a bad (and expensive) habit so I've knocked that on the head. X

Awwwww bless ya, Poppy goes at 630 and I must admit by the time it gets to 6 I'm looking forward to it lol. I used to always have a glass of wine but its a bad (and expensive) habit so I've knocked that on the head. X

So have u replaced them with your little treats instead when shes in bed.x

aww isnt she a pretty little girl :) bless

Thank You Sweetie :) x

So have u replaced them with your little treats instead when shes in bed.x

I did indeed, it makes me look forward to that 3pp Choc bar etc, I really enjoyed that Cupcake tonight but funnily enough even if there had been another one I don't think I would have wanted it! X

Thank You Sweetie :) x

I did indeed, it makes me look forward to that 3pp Choc bar etc, I really enjoyed that Cupcake tonight but funnily enough even if there had been another one I don't think I would have wanted it! X

Sumtimes just ones enough and if u have more it kind of spoils the treat in the first place.x

Back