Are you allowed Milk?

Tracyx

Silver Member
Hi Girls,

Having done W8 I am now looking for a new plan but on W8 I was allowed 1/2pt skimmed milk a day + unlimited tea so as someone who really loves her tea I feel it helps keeps me on track so i feel i couldn't do without it now so are you allowed any milk/tea on S&S?

Thanks x

You can have a little skimmed milk, I don't have any milk as a rule, but I don't drink hot drinks very often, I did have a few cups the other week whilst feeling cold with a splash of skimmed milk and I stayed in ketosis so you should be fine. I would limit it though, and if you choose to have the milk allowance in drinks it would be best to not add it to any of the meals. I don't add milk to any of my meals and they all taste great! xx

well you are allowed to make the crispy shakes and porridge with milk , so yes !

personally i make my porridge with water as it tastes the same imo and then i have milk for 2 coffees if i want them

You are allowed to make one pack with milk a day - 150ml. So if you don't do that you can have the milk in tea instead! There is no limit on the amount of tea.

Thank you girls, on W8 I just used soups & porridge but I tried a S&S veg soup yesterday and it was awful, it was so thin & watery compared to W8's so now I'm worried about switching over :(

Can anyone tell me if the milkshakes are thicker than the soup or are they watery too?

Tracyx

I was an AAW girl and I'm afraid the s&s packs are nowhere near as nice I'm afraid. Much waterier and not as natural a flavour but some of them are palatable and the choc bar is GORGEOUS. The service and choice is soooo much better than w8 but the taste isn't IMO. Try the samples and see how u go. I have 3/4 packs a day and treat the milk allowance as the same as I did on w8 and I'm losing every week. I recon it's the cheapest and best value vlcd out there

Thickness

I find the SnS shakes a little thin for my taste. Where SnS wins for me hands down is the meals - they are lovely and far better than ones I've had from LL.

Oh - and the bars are scrumptious!

Why not order a few samples first to see what you think? They are only 99p each and it's better to have a wee sample than commit to a week/months worth?

I only like the caramel shake, it's lovely and thick and is nice hot or cold. I haven't tried alot of the flavours as I tend to mostly have bars, oatmeal and the meals. x

Back