are you allowed to put pepper in the chicken soup?

hi everyone
i was just wondering if anyone knew whether or not you can put pepper or something into the chicken soup to make it taste a bit nicer? lol
Thanks
Sally
xxx

I know a lot of people do but LT's stance is "no"... I assume it's another one of those situations that you have to gauge for yourself.. Sorry i couldn't be more helpful x x

Dunno Sally but I don't think that ANYTHING you put in the soup will make it taste nicer.....:spit:

haha yeh the chicken soup is not great but i hate the strawberry and vanilla and had 4 weeks of only chocolate. was starting to make me feel sick. lol. thanks guys! think im going to try it this week and see what happens. :D xx

Sally, have you not tried the chocolate wth peppermint tea? or the vanilla with coffee? that's all I have now...guess that I'm going to be pretty bored soon too but not bored enough to tackle the soup or crapjack....ugh:rolleyes:

I put pepper in mine. Just ground black pepper though and not lots either. That's my only cheat!

Like the first reply, alot of people do add pepper but LT say defo no!

I lived on chocolate shakes for 20weeks - never got bored but can see how people do. Try the shakes you dont like again in a few weeks as your tastebuds change and you might find you like them :)

Back