Extra Easy Are you managing 1/3 superfree?

What exactly is 1/3 of free foods? could I have some examples?

Well, my lunch today was stuffed peppers. So 1/3 of my plate had salad on, and the pepper itself was also superfree. I also had rice (just free, not "super") and feta cheese melted on top (hea).

I've only just joined a class, after doing SW from home for a couple of years. I don't eat meat, so I'm 100% green days, and EE has no benefits for me, but, as this is me just new at group, I'm currently filling out my diet sheets, and these have the 'free' and 'superfree' foods bits. I'm finding it really difficult to flick through the book to ascertain what's free and what's super free. I can totally appreciate the point, and it will educate us about food, but as I'm totally on Green I'm not overly sure about the long term benefit for me. I used to strived for as many S & SS foods as possible, and this superfree thing will distract / detract me from that I think?
On the plus side, by total fluke, it would appear that about 75%-80% of what I eat is super free...but I still reckon that's not going to aid my weightloss as much as S & SS foods.

If you are doing EE, the meat and the potatoes/rice/pasta are free.
The 1/3 should be the superfree, which is most veg (not peas and sweetcorn) and fruit.

Back