are you struggling aswell? could this help you behave?! xx

xx217xx

just wanted to share what im up to, as i really believe it might help one or two of you that are struggling aswell

:) my story; i lost 5stone in 3years and reached my target.i then got a bit lazy and put on 2stone again :( since then ive struggled to get back into slimming world for nearly 16months now... on and off, on and off. (mainly off!) im so disapointed in myself. getting back into it and STICKING to it has been soooo hard..

but :) this week i really did something about it. i made a charity page on justgiving.com in honour of my best friend lucy who died of cancer at 16 and then i told ALL my friends and family what my goal was: to lose 2st AND compete in charity races!

in just 2days my charity 'cancer research' has been donated £40 off my friends and family for support! having these donations has really spurred me on to not let people down, friends and family who have paid in these hard times to see me achieve my goals!!

this time if i give up everyone will know im a failure! and its only been a few days, but i have stuck to slimming world 10000000%! for the first time in 16months plus i have exercised daily and already feel completely positive!

so even if this post helps one person il be happy, have a think about it, its a win win! you lose weight, and charity get donations!! goodluck to all of you :)

this is my page if you guys want to see how im doing it... hopefully i can post it here! xxxxxx

http://www.justgiving.com/ELIZABETH...campaign=fundraisingpage-donation-alert-email

Last edited:
Back