Are you up for a challenge???????

can i just throw a question to you all.... i started a thread a few days ago saying how great the mix a mousse were and that got a big thread going about that, the water flavourings and the veg flavouring. Basically i have been having quite a bit and everyone is saying their cdc has told them only 1 teaspoon a day. Has anyone else been told this? I have about 1 and quarter teaspoon of fruit flavouring, 3 teaspoon of the veg and the mix a mousse a day- on top of the shakes and bar and allowed meal. I am so angry if i have been told wrong as my weight loss hasnt been what i had hoped the last 4 weeks ( 8lbs in 4 weeks ) know this is still a loss but i could have done that on ww and thats with eating 3 meals.
I've told them all i am going to ring my cdc in the morning and she isnt 100% i am going to ask her to ring cambridge xx
As you can probably tell i am quite annoyed ha ha

Lins, well done for finding a man that loves you for you. Not everyone can. I really hope you find this diet as good as I have.

Blueeyes - I had fierce constipation after about six weeks of doing the diet, it's starting again now so I know how you feel. Thankfully Senokot works for me. Hope you start to feel better soon, there's nothing worse.

BTW - I got weighed today, down 4 lbs, my CDC is going away for three weeks and won't be back till the 17th Dec so I'm gonna be weighing myself on the scales so they might not be exactly the same as hers but if I don't weigh myself I know I'll lose interest.
Well done - 4lb is great. You have done soooooo well and are such an inspiration!!!
I you weigh yourself on your scales regardless of the actual weight it will show a loss next week so I would suggest you go with the actual loss and not the amount that you weigh until your CDC gets back.

barnsie23 (thurs) 15st 9lb
blueeyes26 14st 7lb
Diet4-40
(Sat) 17st 11lbs
downesy (wed) 14st 13lb -4lb:D

headdown (mon) 17st 7lb
karen.garraway (tues) 15st 11lb -1lb:)
x-katie-x (tues) 18st 12lb
michellethegooner (mon) 18st 2lb -4lb :D

MrsR2004 (mon)
Pammiedoll (wed)
rainbow27 (mon) -8lb:eek:
Sadsam26 (fri) 18st 11lb
Sylvie86 (sun) 18st 1lb
TraceyR (tues) 21st 9lb -6lb
yasmine-samara (tues) 26st 12lb -8lb:cool:

can i just throw a question to you all.... i started a thread a few days ago saying how great the mix a mousse were and that got a big thread going about that, the water flavourings and the veg flavouring. Basically i have been having quite a bit and everyone is saying their cdc has told them only 1 teaspoon a day. Has anyone else been told this? I have about 1 and quarter teaspoon of fruit flavouring, 3 teaspoon of the veg and the mix a mousse a day- on top of the shakes and bar and allowed meal. I am so angry if i have been told wrong as my weight loss hasnt been what i had hoped the last 4 weeks ( 8lbs in 4 weeks ) know this is still a loss but i could have done that on ww and thats with eating 3 meals.
I've told them all i am going to ring my cdc in the morning and she isnt 100% i am going to ask her to ring cambridge xx
As you can probably tell i am quite annoyed ha ha
I was told by my CDC that you were restricted with these extra products and that you can only have them once you have been on the plan for at least two weeks to ensure you are fully in ketosis. They could be slowing you loss down if they have got more carbs in than what you thought. Have you used the ketostix to check for ketones?

i havent used the stix before, i asked my cdc about them and she said not to get them as i could become obsessed. Do u use them? I think i need to get some tomorrow x

I have and do use them. I think they ear a good indicator that the diet is working properly. You can get a tube of them from the chemist and I think they are about £6 but you get about 50 in them so would last you at least a year.

hey guys. you are doing really well :D

you are supposed to stick to a tsp of the water flavouring a day and i think a scoop of mix a mousse too, although i'm not sure about that one.

ketostix are a good boost to confidence but be warned. they are notoriously inaccurate and lots of people have fallen off plan thinking they weren't in ketosis when they were. i use one when i'm feeling really low and i'm not sure if it's working for a bit of a boost, but other than that i avoid them.

sorry to hijack your thread. good to see you are all doing well :D

abz xx

OK here's my update 11lb lost this week!!! wooohooo :)))

wow sadsam that is an amazing loss well done! I dont know where people manage to pull these big numbers from very well done though you must be sooo happy! I got weighed in today lost 4lbs my cdc says it will probably remain 3-4lbs losses from now on which is a little daunting as i still have a long way to go but hey maybe on the occassional week i will be able to pull off something a little more. Loving this thread by the way its motivation in itself! x carley x

wow sadsam that is an amazing loss well done! I dont know where people manage to pull these big numbers from very well done though you must be sooo happy! I got weighed in today lost 4lbs my cdc says it will probably remain 3-4lbs losses from now on which is a little daunting as i still have a long way to go but hey maybe on the occassional week i will be able to pull off something a little more. Loving this thread by the way its motivation in itself! x carley x

Well sadly I guess its a one off as it was my first week..lol As long as its coming off I'll be happy whatever the loss (I hope..haha) Well done on sticking to it for so long. Feels like forever already here.

Hi all - just an update, spoke to my cdc today who rang cambridge and you are all right. The allowance is 1 teaspoon of either the water flavourings or the veg and you can still have a mix a mousse. I have been having about 5 times that allowance and no wonder when i got the ketostix today i was negative. Really annoyed wasnt told this before and once again pleased to have this site as that is where i learn the most xx

That's a brilliant loss Sadsam - well done :)

I definately want to join this thread please Ive only just found it!:D- hope everyone is doin fine and it was a great idea Yasmine-Samara to start your own thread I needed to lose 6 stone but I started 2 weeks ago so have lost 16lbs already.

My weigh in day is Tuesday (as you know)
Ive lost this week 7lbs
and I now weigh 15st 1lb

Is that right??

Good luck everyone - Hope u are feelin better soon Yasmin Samara - Keep it up xx

OK here's my update 11lb lost this week!!! wooohooo :)))
Whoo hoo - well done!!!!!!!
you should be sooooooo proud of yourself. Keep up the good work

barnsie23 (thurs) 15st 9lb
blueeyes26 14st 7lb
Diet4-40
(Sat) 17st 11lbs

headdown (mon) 17st 7lb

MrsR2004 (mon)
Pammiedoll (wed)
Sadsam26 (fri) 18st 11lb -11lb:party0011:
Sylvie86 (sun) 18st 1lb

Glad this thread is motivating you. well done onyour weight loss -4lb is great!!!

barnsie23 (thurs) 15st 9lb -4lb
blueeyes26 14st 7lb
Diet4-40
(Sat) 17st 11lbs

headdown (mon) 17st 7lb

MrsR2004 (mon)
Pammiedoll (wed)
Sylvie86 (sun) 18st 1lb

:D
I definately want to join this thread please Ive only just found it!:D- hope everyone is doin fine and it was a great idea Yasmine-Samara to start your own thread I needed to lose 6 stone but I started 2 weeks ago so have lost 16lbs already.

My weigh in day is Tuesday (as you know)
Ive lost this week 7lbs
and I now weigh 15st 1lb

Is that right??

Good luck everyone - Hope u are feelin better soon Yasmin Samara - Keep it up xx

barnsie23 (thurs) 15st 9lb -4lb
blueeyes26 14st 7lb
Diet4-40
(Sat) 17st 11lbs

headdown (mon) 17st 7lb

MrsR2004 (mon)
Pammiedoll (wed)
PoundPrincess (tues) 15st 8lb -7lb :D
Sylvie86 (sun) 18st 1lb

Hi hun,

Welcome to our thread. We have some amazing losses so far this week - keep up the fabulous work!!!!!!

Hi, just found you and would like to join if I am not to late!

I started on the 14th of November at
Start weight =20st 4lbs
1st week = 7lbs loss so 19st 11
2nd week (yesterday) = 8lbs loss 19st 3

Well done everyone on starting and lossing!

Back