Are you up for a challenge???????

Congratulations on the wedding to be!!!! At least you know that Wayne loves you for you and not cause you are slim. What a big incentive!!!! Mine is for a second back operation and another baby ( soooo broody ).
I met Paul when i was about 10 and half stone - size 12 and got up to a size 22 so i conned him really ha ha
It is so great to be able to be honest on this thread as we are all in the same boat, its like we are all old friends!!!
Have a great day all of you and speak soon xx

YS - don't worry 3lbs is nothing - I bet next WI you will have lost loads. It's great you have found the man of your dreams and it must help support wise that you are both dieting and going through this together. I know he isn't following CD, but men can lose weight so fast(it isn't fair!!!)

You will both look amazing when you get married. You said you want to get down to at least 14 st, as you are so tall (I'm jealous) you will be really slim when you 14 stone.

I call myself 5ft5 (but I'm a bit taller: 173cm) I only feel 5ft5 though, as I don't wear heels now apart from in my own house (trying them on!!!) and I always used to wear heels. Because I'm larger now for some reason I feel shorter and I'm the shortest in my family, so when I see my mum & sisters with heels on, I feel short.

Deep inside, I think I am also thinking I am 5ft5 so I have a higher BMI, I don't know why?

So when I was in my late teens and my family was calling me fat at 8 stone, they were really naughty - I was probably underweight. I think it's because I have an hourglass figure so I've always been curvy and had big boobs & hips compared with my waist.

Hi there! Congratulations on all the wonderful weightlosses so far this week....and SY well done on only gaining 3lbs...you will get that off in no time.

I would like to report a 4lb loss for me this week, taking me to 19 lbs in 3 weeks....I think it could have been more but I am a bit urm urm 'bunged up' at the moment:eek:....

My skin is looking a bit of a shocker at the moment but I know that it will settle down eventually.

Hope everyone has a great week

Hugs

Well done Dieting Rambler. You've been MIA, was wondering whether you are OK. Have you tried Senekot. My CDC said the worst thing you can do is start taking Fibre 89 when you are constipated so I would suggest you get something over the weekend and perhaps get some Fibre 89 for the future.

My skin is also all over the place. Am hoping it will settle down soon. I don't like feeling like a teenager he he.

hey guys i know im a wee bit late to join but would love it if i could!!

I'm hoping to lose 6 and a half stone April which i know is a bit ambitious but i dont care! if i get anywhere near it i'l be delighted!!

I'm only on day 4 on the moment but so far its going fab and scales r saying im down 5lbs!!! i cant not lose this weight. i get married on May 1st!

This is a fab thread, i will giv it my 100% dedication and cant wait to let u know my results!!

xxx

Well done Pammiedoll. That's fabulous!!!

I can feel my clavicals and ribcage ... woohoooo he he.

Aww lots of luck with it all and what a great incentive for the wedding!! I know just what you mean about the wedding photos. Its the same here.

Right I've lost 3lbs this week :)

Well done Dieting Rambler. You've been MIA, was wondering whether you are OK. Have you tried Senekot. My CDC said the worst thing you can do is start taking Fibre 89 when you are constipated so I would suggest you get something over the weekend and perhaps get some Fibre 89 for the future.

My skin is also all over the place. Am hoping it will settle down soon. I don't like feeling like a teenager he he.

Hi Sylvie....all sorted now....took some senekot earlier;)

Thanks for your concern...bless you... I work away most weeks for 2/3 days so I can't always get on here...but I am thinking of you all! How you doing this week?

Hi Lisa:) looking forward to seeing all your fabulous weekly weighin results

Well done Pammiedoll and Sadsam:D

oh...I am sure if I route around enough I might find a rib.......hangon....hmm yep but its might deep down:rolleyes: Well done Sylvie:D

hey i would love to join. not the losing 6 stones in four months but losing 4 stones by may. but i would love to see how much i can lose by march. count me in :D
X

Hi Iloveme! this is a great challenge!

hi i dont have 6 stones to lose but 5 stones and 4lbs i started cd on monday. would be great to join a group and get support as this is my 1st ever meal replacement diet. my aim is may as im going on holiday in june, but if the weight comes off quicker yay for me.
dreamgirlxxxx

You're ticker is the same as mine was Barnsie in that it doesn't show as a hyperlink when you hover over it --- I had to do a new one as it couldn't be updated. Think you need to choose for the data to be private rather than public?????

Nope just looked and I chose private data ---- give that a go.

Hi, no it still doesn't work when I hover on it .... might need to try again.

Back