Are you up for a challenge???????

I was a bit shocked too to be honest. I thought I was going to lose 4 or 5lbs. We will just have to wait and see whether my weigh in on 5th of January will be a good one. Plus it was a bit more than a week as my normal weigh in is on a Sunday.

bijoux I am pleased for you and reaching this milestone.

I don't know what it is about me but when I get to any milestone, I tend to stall out a bit kinda like me holding myself back. My current milestone is reaching the 100 lbs off mark and it is taking me a few weeks to manage it. Not doing enough movement and drinking enough water. I will keep working on it though! I will use you as my inspiration.

Good job resisting at your mom's!
edi

Hi guys,

Hope you have all had a good Christmas. Judging by the scales I certainly did. I hopped on them yesterday and I nearly fell over!!!! I had told myself that I was having a few days off over the festive period and that I wasn't going to go mad. I did have bread and the odd few chocs, my xmas dinner etc and no alcohol and I couldn't believe what I weighed. I am now 3lb heavier than my starting weight and I weighed in this morning a huge 27st 5lb :cry:
I don't see the point in trying to analyise every morsel of food I consumed but it certainly did far more damage than I had hoped or anticipated. All I can do now is regain my focus and I started CD ss 100% today. I am sooooo glad I got weighed today and didn't leave it until new years day. I could have been into the 28's!!!
I will ensure that I post every day and do my best to motivate everyone else. I am going to have a good read over all the posts and update everyone's weights on the chart so if anyone did actually go to WI this week and if you haven't already posted your results could you do so asap.
I have worked out my figures and I am going to have to loose about 7.6lb per week now over the next 11 weeks to reach my 6 stone mini target in time for my holidays. I am hoping to loose a really good amount over the first few weeks to give me a bit of a head start and then reduce the weekly amount a bit 'cos i think loosing 7lb every week is a bit ambitious.
I have just added a load of tunes to my ipod and I will be off to the gym once I have sorted out everyone's weights. Need all the help I can get to undo this xmas damage!!!!!
Here goes..............

barnsie23 (thurs) 15st 9lb -3lb (13lb)
blueeyes26 14st 7lb (wed) (7lb)

Dieting Rambler (fri) 19st 11lb -4lb (21lb)
DreamGirl (mon) 12st 4lb -3lb (3lb)
karen.garraway (tues) 15st 11lb STS (9lb)
x-katie-x (tues) 18st 12lb -3.5lb (14lb)
LISACDVIRGIN (mon) 17st 5lb -11lb
Pammiedoll (wed) -6lb (23lb)
PoundPrincess (tues) 15st 8lb -3lb (19lb)
rainbow27 (mon) sts (11lb)
Sadsam26 (fri) 18st 11lb +3lb(14lb)
Saturn (sat) -6lb
Sylvie86 (sun) 18st 1lb -5lb(12lb)
Gloria19 (tues) 21st 9lb -7lb(15lb)
yasmine-samara (tues) 26st 12lb -11lb(14lb)

Slimmer of the week for last week did go to me but I really don't feel like I deserve it after this week!!!!
Have updated this weeks below for those who have posted. will give it until 8pm tonight before I announce a SOTW to give people chance to post their WI in time.

barnsie23 (thurs) 15st 9lb -5lb (18lb)
Bijoux (sun) 18st 1lb -7lb (19lb)
blueeyes26 14st 7lb (wed) (21lb)
Charleenjohnson
Dieting Rambler (fri) 19st 11lb -4lb (21lb)
DreamGirl (mon) 12st 4lb -4lb (7lb)
karen.garraway (tues) 15st 11lb STS (9lb)
x-katie-x (tues) 18st 12lb -3.5lb (14lb)
LISACDVIRGIN (mon) 17st 5lb -11lb
MrsR2004 18st 7lb (27lb)
Pammiedoll (wed) -6lb(23lb)
PoundPrincess (tues) 15st 8lb -3lb (19lb)
rainbow27 (mon) sts (11lb)
Sadsam26 (fri) 18st 11lb +3lb(14lb)
Saturn (sat) -6lb
Gloria19 (tues) 21st 9lb -7lb(15lb)
yasmine-samara (thurs) 27st 5lb

I hope I have recorded everyone's weights correctly. Please feel free to let me know if it's wrong.
Welcome back to MrsR2004, we seemed to have lost you along the way but i have followed your progress on another thread a feel it would be unfair if we didn't include those weights here on this challenge as they have been recorded.
Also a big welcome to Charleenjohnson. I just need your starting weight and then you need to post your WI results every week. I'm sure you will get the hang of it quickly.
I have altered my start weight - enough said !!!!
Well done to everyone who managed to loose weight over xmas!!

Come on girls...............

Slimmer of the week:bliss:

:bliss:Dreamgirl

loosing a fab 4lb:bliss:

Last edited:
Hi ya, I have been exactly the same. I was ill the week before xmas so only wanted to eat toast therefore didnt do the diet. Then I decided to have a few days off over xmas - that is still the case!! Each day I say right tomorrow i will start the shakes. Ahhh!!! I am weighing on tuesday so decided that is def the day I go back to it. I weighed the other day and had put on 8 lbs so god only knows what it'll be on tuesday. I am going to forget the blip and go for it!! Originally i thought easter would be my goal so I am still going for that!
Come on girls/boys new year - new us!!!! x

Thanks YS for letting me join in and including my losses so far in the challenge!

Sorry to hear the damage over xmas was worse than expected, I am afraid of this to be honest! I ate xmas day and boxing day as planned and was pretty restrained really but feel bloated (plus its totm) I am due to be weighed tues (if my cdc can make it) but i may take a peak on my scales tomorrow ;):eek:

After the food, it is much harder to get the focus back, it's the mental torture for me and the headaches :cry:

Thought I would take a read on here for some extra inspiration :D

Hope everyone had a great xmas!!!! xx

Hi all good to hear from everyone glad christmas is over (not that i dont like christmas just cos i can focus on the diet now without the constant thoughts of food) I tried to eat christmas day and believe me my head wanted me to fill my face but my body just would not let me! I am feeling very possitive about the new year we all have the summer to focus on now so gains or losses this week lets just keep at it and focus on our 3stone loss goal. I say get out into those sales (if you can bare it) and buy yourself an incentive buy i am definately going to, nothing expensive but just a little something to aim for in the coming months. We can do it girls keep up the hardwork and keep posting good or bad were here to help.

Its my weigh in day 2day as my cdc is on holiday i went into boots and weighed myself there. iv lost 3lbs (the scales at home show me at 11 stones) im gona go with the boots weigh in, thats a total of 1 stone and 1 lb in a month im a happy bunny, well done every1 and gudluck for ur weigh in this week
hugs dreamgirl

Well I've had a whole week off!!! but I'll be back next week so I hope I can stay with it:)))
Well done everyone. HOpe you have all had a fab Christmas x

well done deamgirl you must be very pleased with yourelf bet all your clothes are getting baggy too! Goodluck with getting back on track sadsam im sure you'll be fine any troubles you know where to come!

Hi there,

Just got back from weigh in and I gained 1lb, not bad considering I had xmas day and boxing day off. It's totm too so am pleased. Hoping for a good week this week!

Well done to everyone for their losses and getting back on track xx

Hi all

Hope everyone had a nice xmas.

Weighed myself as cdc on holiday and have lost of 5lb since last weigh-in and am well chuffed to have now lost 2 stone since starting on 19th Nov.

Hi everyone:) Hope everyone is getting back into the CD swing of things if you had some time off, and well done to all of those who stuck at it through the holiday period....back on it with a vengence this today...and you know what ...I am excited....I think I might need a lie down....:eek::D

Back