Are you up for a challenge???????

Hi YS,

Glad to see you are over your blip and doing what you can to make up for it! Sure the gym really helps and how exciting that your holiday is not too far away :D

My weigh in day is Tuesday (sometimes varies slightly) but haven't been today as poorly :cry: infact may not get weighed this week as have products left, been eating this week as felt so dreadful - am very anxious to get back on ss but equally want to feel better :(
My start weight was 18st 7lb and I have lost 43lb so far.....

Good luck with weigh ins everyone xx

right then ladies here is our revised team so far.......

Dieting Rambler (20st 6lb) thurs (46lb)

Karen.garraway

MrsR2004 (18st 7lb) tues (43lb)

rainbow27

Sassypantz (18st 13lb)

Yasmine-samara (27st 5lb) thurs (2lb)

We will run the week mon - sun so if you can confirm your losses with me from this week and let me know if you have already included it into your total lost or not then we can get back on track with our now little club.....lol!

Here come the girls.............!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am well and truely over my blip and ready to get on with this properly once and for all. Thanks for your support guys!!

I have taken a bit of time away from my course as I have been really depressed to give myself time to sort myself out finally!!

My starting weight was 19st 5lbs. I have lost 47lbs so far, so 37lbs to go for this challenge. My weigh in date varies between Sunday and Monday.

Hi YS
I started at 17 stone 7 and now at 15 12 so total weight loss is 1 stone 9 lbs. My weight loss this week is 3 and half pounds - but that is included in the 1 stone 9 lbs.
Hope that is ok xx

hey sorry about the no shows i have lost 24.5lb so far :D hopefully 3.5 off next week for my 2 stone YIPEEEEEEEE xxx well done everyone xxxx

hi all right here goes i lost 3lb this week bringing my total loss on cd to 68lbs since this thread began i have lost 32lbs i have got to move up to the 1000cal plan this week as i am experiencing some major hair loss so fingers crossed i can still lose some weight.

Barnsie you are doing really well, you will definately still lose weight on 1000 cals!

Thankyou you are doing brilliantly yourself! I hope so very nervous about the whole 1000cal plan but its only for a couple of weeks just a shame as im going on my hols in 2 weeks and i only have 2lb to reach the 5stone off mark and i would love to be there before that but im sure if i stick to the plan and stay focused it will all be ok.

Don't let the hair loss scare you. It is quite common but thankfully only temporary. It will start to grow back properly within 3 months, probably sooner. Just hang on in there!!!!

Well you would be slim and bald Barnsie:D but you will be fine on 1000 calories, it is still well under what an average person eats!

hi all right here goes i lost 3lb this week bringing my total loss on cd to 68lbs since this thread began i have lost 32lbs i have got to move up to the 1000cal plan this week as i am experiencing some major hair loss so fingers crossed i can still lose some weight.

Just a thought to make you smile...........

Its bloody typical isn't it, when people on VLCD complain of hair loss it's only ever from your head!!!!!
Why couldn't it go from under your bloody arms or legs etc. Save a fortune in salon apts, veet and mach 3.........lol

Will be back on later peeps once my gorgeous little babies are in the land of nod to update everything!
I am back on SW once and for all 'cos I just can't cope on CD. Feel miserable, tired, emotional, depressed etc so I am sticking with SW cos it is how I managed to lose 8st before I met Wayne so gonna stick with what works for me - no more quick fixes out of desperation. I need to accept the weight I am and eat healthily and exercise to get it off!!!

Catch ya later!!! :D

Last edited:
Thanks ys that did put a smile on my face and it would be soooo good not to have to ever wax again!!! The 1000cal plan is going well its very difficult getting used to eating real food again dont know if i will have lost much weight but ive definately lost less hair this week lol. Sorry to hear you were having a hard time on cd again i guess its just not for everyone like any other diet. Im sure youll do great on sw and remember to nip in and let us know how your getting on.

Hi everyone, well i got through my week on 1000cal plan and am pleased to say ive lost 2lb this week bringing my total loss to 5stone woo hoo!!!

Fanbloodytastic,

I am soooooooooooohappy for you!!!!

You must feel great!!

Keep it up hun 'cos you are really inspiring me.

I sneeked on the scales this morning and I have already lost 4lb and I don't have my official WI 'til wed. Going out for Valentine's Day for a meal but will be extra fab inbetween so I can hopefully be in a new number by wed.

WELL DONE YOU - WHOOP WHOOP!!

Brilliant Barnsie, well done! Good to hear that the 1000cal worked and hopefully it will be less scary now.

YS, glad to hear you are doing ok, if sw is what is best for you then go for it!!!

I am gutted to report a 5lb gain for this week after being ill for 2 weeks now :cry:(didn't weigh in last week) I have been eating (not lots of bad things though!) and have been having medicines and honey/lemon etc so expected a gain, am back ss again now so hoping for a good loss this week and for things to go back to normal! Want to at least shift the 5lb gain :D

How is everyone? x

I'm sure it will be off quicksmart!!

Don't worry about it too much as it is probably only fluid that has been stored with your glycogen. will be gone in a couple of days.

Glad to hear you are feeling better now.

Lins
xxx

Hi everyone. Hope you are all well diet-wise. Lost 5lbs at my week 12 weigh in so I have lost a total of 4st in 12 weeks from 19st 5lbs to 15st 5lbs. 2st to go for this challenge, here's to hoping I can get off a stone and a half by mid March.

Back