ARGGGGGGGGGGHHH

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 22 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have just had 3 small bits (not even a mouthful) of assuage and a square of my sons bacon!! It tastes so good!!!!

I have to stop!!!! I will be thin, I will be thin!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Don't panic... I know it's not good but if you look at it from "outside the box" so to speak - you've not really touched a carb (small amounts in most sausages) and none in bacon so you should be fine...

I did Atkins for 4 months and lost nearly 4 stone and meats the main aspect of that diet....

I know you're thinking it's just the fact you've eaten when your supposed to be abstaining but please don't beat yourself up and end up having a crappy day - it's done and dusted and shouldn't impact on the diet...

Just STOP now and don't be tempted by the toast....

4. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    ness that aint to bad
    just carry on doing well and no nibbling the carbs
    kaz xx

5. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Phew!!! i stopped myself having more by giving the rest to the dog!! I have just wrote in my diary and now going to get dressed and go for a walk with the kids.

6. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    well doen for giving it to the dog
    your a star
    xx

7. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    its not too bad, hardly any carbs so don't worry.

8. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    What about a bit of cake then???!!! it was only a finger slice, josh brought it home from the fete he went to and told me to eat it and he would kept trying to force feed me it. aaarrrgggggghhhhhhh my day is going down hill with this eating lark! And to make things worse we have been invited out for tea...... none of them know i am on a diet so i wonder if i will get away with just not eating???

9. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    :sign0007: cake not so good - although if it was a tiny bit it can't have had too many carbs.

Tea doesn't sound a great idea if you don't want to come clean about the diet.

Could you say your tummy's feeling a bit delicate and you'll bring some soup for yourself, then make one of your CD ones up in advance ??

10. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Hey Nessa, what are you doing. Keep at it girl x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.