ARGGGGGGGGGGHHH

Don't panic... I know it's not good but if you look at it from "outside the box" so to speak - you've not really touched a carb (small amounts in most sausages) and none in bacon so you should be fine...

I did Atkins for 4 months and lost nearly 4 stone and meats the main aspect of that diet....

I know you're thinking it's just the fact you've eaten when your supposed to be abstaining but please don't beat yourself up and end up having a crappy day - it's done and dusted and shouldn't impact on the diet...

Just STOP now and don't be tempted by the toast....

ness that aint to bad
just carry on doing well and no nibbling the carbs
kaz xx

well doen for giving it to the dog
your a star
xx

its not too bad, hardly any carbs so don't worry.

What about a bit of cake then???!!! it was only a finger slice, josh brought it home from the fete he went to and told me to eat it and he would kept trying to force feed me it. aaarrrgggggghhhhhhh my day is going down hill with this eating lark! And to make things worse we have been invited out for tea...... none of them know i am on a diet so i wonder if i will get away with just not eating???

:sign0007: cake not so good - although if it was a tiny bit it can't have had too many carbs.

Tea doesn't sound a great idea if you don't want to come clean about the diet.

Could you say your tummy's feeling a bit delicate and you'll bring some soup for yourself, then make one of your CD ones up in advance ??

Hey Nessa, what are you doing. Keep at it girl x x

Back