Step 1 Sole Source Arggggh period from hell!

Tuesday!x

Hi guys, I am new to this.. I am currently on day 10 of ss and have the worst period.. I won't be too graphic lol! Has anybody else had this problem on ss?

I did too and to be honest I have been on Cambridge for 8 weeks so have had 2 periods they have both been hell:(, lots of paracetamol, also not being able to consume vast amounts of comfort food throughout them has made me feel worse. I feel your pain Hun x

Hi guys, I am new to this.. I am currently on day 10 of ss and have the worst period.. I won't be too graphic lol! Has anybody else had this problem on ss?
Yes I was the same. Was worst period ever and dread my next x

Thank you for your replies.. It does indeed make it worse without comfort food, it's just making me lose all of my energy! Do you know of any reason why this happens? I did cambridge a while back and I actually didn't have a period, now it's like the complete opposite and really bad!! How are you getting on? Congrats for getting to eight weeks!! X

Thank you for your replies.. It does indeed make it worse without comfort food, it's just making me lose all of my energy! Do you know of any reason why this happens? I did cambridge a while back and I actually didn't have a period, now it's like the complete opposite and really bad!! How are you getting on? Congrats for getting to eight weeks!! X

Eight weeks in 40 lb down :), I have had lots of days where I've had zero energy and not just during period, also had loads of dizzy spells but I'm more than happy with the loss so I keep at it, and only a stone and half to go, my Cambridge journey this time is completely different to the last time, good luck to you, just keep your eye on your goal and rise above the lows it can bring :)

Lin123 you should be very pleased with yourself! Well done you! That is amazing..
I previously did cambridge and lost 3 stone but gained two back so here I am again.. I think this time I'm going to see how much I can get off in 8 weeks and then I will have to maybe do slimming world as a maintenance plan! We will see.. Just taking each day as it comes. X

Back