Argggghhhhh!!!!

greedyguts1980

Silver Member
I am in self destruct mode!! Fish and chips for tea and I had an Indians on sat nite!! I normally don't have takeaways.

What is wrong with me? I can't get back into the swing of things!!

Since having the implant put in and taking the pill alongside to regulate periods I've been a human dustbin!! I don't have a sweet tooth but all I can think about is cake and chocolate!!

I need a good hard talking to!! I am now 14 stone 11lbs and 5ft 6ins. I need to lose about 4.5 stone to be healthy but it is so hard right now!!

Please someone talk some sense into me!! I need to get back on track!!!

thanking you in advance xxx

Rip up the take away leaflets

Delete their numbers from your phone

Put a inspiring piccy on fridge and on screen saver on phone

Be prepared with free food to eat when cravings come. You could have made a chicken tikka free and enjoyed it. You could make fish and chips free and enjoy them. So it's not like depriving yourself of what you want. It's saying no to the fat that's bad for you. I love take aways,it's my downfall too. I treat myself once week or fortnight to king prawn spring onion ginger ( I syn at 5 syns) and fried rice 4 syns or boiled rice free.
It is possible to have a good take away on plan if sensible.

Every time I'm out shopping hungry and my bellys shouting McDonalds ,I immediately think about stepping on the scales at weigh in,the want to see a good result on scales outweighs the want for a minute of maccys love in my belly.

We're 6 months from Xmas. How do you want to feel on Xmas day? Happy you've lost weight and looking good. Or dreading another new years resolutions of needing to lose.

We're all in same boat,it's up to you to paddle it. Xx

hello:)

just noticed our starting weight and target weights are really similar plus we are same height, so i had to reply:)

if you dont want to eat something, dont eat it. remember that with sw you are allowed to have treats within your syns and you can also be flexible and allow yourself more syns occasionally. flexible syns allow you to stay on plan, but you must be prepared to possibly maintain or have a small gain.

are you on your first week? i found my first couple of weeks the hardest with reigning in the more unhealthy foods. it does get much much easier, 7 months into the plan i dont crave chocolate, pizza, takeaway etc anymore, and i definately did when i first started.

best of luck to you and keep going:)

As bunnylush said- use Xmas as a goal. It's actually about 19 weeks till Xmas(omg) so u could lose a lot between now and then and feel great for it. Hopefully ur hormones will settle down soon so the cravings should go. Yesterday I fancied a load of chocolate- it was in the kitchen speaking to me but I did the ironing instead to take my mind off it. How sad is that!!! Worked though. U could always try going for a walk when u next crave cake.

Thank you guys :) I have emailed work some interim targets, eh Amsterdam in 7 weeks, Xmas, new year hols in the lakes. I have some "skinny" photos to scan at work too to print off!! Fingers crossed it works!!

Breakfast: weetabix and semi skimmed milk

Lunch: Pasta with tomato and veg sauce, fruit salad and a pack of snack a jacks!!

Dinner: chicken breast, veg and gravy

Oh and it's about time I got my running gear out!! Interval jogging and sprinting or 40mins jogging? What would be more beneficial?

Thanks so much xxx

I've done couch to 5k onto bridge to 10k!! I lived couch to 5k xx

Back