Argggh, help.

shaddon

Hey everyone,

I have been doing slimming world for around three months now and have lost 1stone 4pounds so now in the 11's :)

Whilst i'm really happy with the diet and my loss so far it has been very slow (and steady) generally 1pound every week.

I know slow and steady is meant to be good to help you maintain the in future, but in October I joined a gym and am doing 5-6 hour long glasses a week (usually two glasses back to back zumba/body pump/step/body combat are what I do)

I can't help but feel that I should be losing more especially with my new active lifestyle and I feel I have a good grasp of the diet.

Any ideas would be so much appreciated :)

Oh also I am a 22yr old female if that makes a different

shaddon said:
Hey everyone,

I have been doing slimming world for around three months now and have lost 1stone 4pounds so now in the 11's :)

Whilst i'm really happy with the diet and my loss so far it has been very slow (and steady) generally 1pound every week.

I know slow and steady is meant to be good to help you maintain the in future, but in October I joined a gym and am doing 5-6 hour long glasses a week (usually two glasses back to back zumba/body pump/step/body combat are what I do)

I can't help but feel that I should be losing more especially with my new active lifestyle and I feel I have a good grasp of the diet.

Any ideas would be so much appreciated :)

Oh also I am a 22yr old female if that makes a different

Ooo meant classes silly me

The only thing I would say is go through the book and see how much speed food you are having and maybe increasing that, also you could try a success express week? However I think at your weight you probably wont drop lbs really quickly (although I have never been in that position so I may be wrong lol!)

Back