• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Arggghhh!!!! Advice please....

S: 18st6lb C: 17st5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 43.7 Loss: 1st1lb(5.81%)
have just arrived in work for the day and realised I've no packs with me!! Would replacing one pack today with a slimfast one be ok??

I normally don't have anything until lunch time but the thoughts of going right through until after 6pm with nothing kinda worries me.

Thoughts anyone please...

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
S: 18st9lb C: 18st6lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st3lb(1.15%)
I'm not sure hun, but i think slmfast has a lot more sugar and therefore carbs in it than a Cambridge one - but i guess it would be better than going without if you're worried.

S: 20st7lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 9st0lb(43.9%)
I would avoid slimfast as they are much higher in carbs than CD and will bring you out of ketosis. Do you work near the shops? if you really must have something try and get some chicken salad. otherwise as lilac says, just get through the day with water and coffee.

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
If you have a shop near go into boots buy a ready made low carb food drink to tide you over , you will feel awful by not eating the whole day

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet
You could have an AAM type meal - if there is a shop near you - some tuna in spring water with some salad leaves, perhaps? Or a piece of plain chicken without skin.

I wouldn't try to go through the whole day on just coffee and water, you will end up feeling very dizzy and hungry.