Arggghhh!!!! Advice please....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by myrtlemoo, 14 January 2008 Social URL.

1. myrtlemoo

myrtlemoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.81%)
    have just arrived in work for the day and realised I've no packs with me!! Would replacing one pack today with a slimfast one be ok??

I normally don't have anything until lunch time but the thoughts of going right through until after 6pm with nothing kinda worries me.

Thoughts anyone please...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm not sure hun, but i think slmfast has a lot more sugar and therefore carbs in it than a Cambridge one - but i guess it would be better than going without if you're worried.

4. LilacAngel

LilacAngel Full Member

Diet:
    W8
    You get your energy from your fat - not your packs - water and black coffee/tea will see you through.....it's all in your mind - you'll be fine :cool:

5. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    I would avoid slimfast as they are much higher in carbs than CD and will bring you out of ketosis. Do you work near the shops? if you really must have something try and get some chicken salad. otherwise as lilac says, just get through the day with water and coffee.

6. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    If you have a shop near go into boots buy a ready made low carb food drink to tide you over , you will feel awful by not eating the whole day

7. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    You could have an AAM type meal - if there is a shop near you - some tuna in spring water with some salad leaves, perhaps? Or a piece of plain chicken without skin.

I wouldn't try to go through the whole day on just coffee and water, you will end up feeling very dizzy and hungry.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.