ARGGGHHHHH!!!

shortie74

So I was good for 3 weeks and lost 12 1/2 lbs. Then my 4th week, went onto 3 sachets with a 200 cal meal as Exante recommends but I just went mad - it was as if the taste of food made me go crazy. This is now my 5th week and I should be back on the 3 sachets a day but am I?? No I am not!!!

I start the day well and have my shake for breakfast and then when I go to work, there is a cake or biscuits or yum yums (today). I just cant stop myself. Ive put on 3 lbs so far and I really dont want to put on more.

How can I get myself back to being strict again like I was in weeks 1, 2 and 3??

Colette.

So I was good for 3 weeks and lost 12 1/2 lbs. Then my 4th week, went onto 3 sachets with a 200 cal meal as Exante recommends but I just went mad - it was as if the taste of food made me go crazy. This is now my 5th week and I should be back on the 3 sachets a day but am I?? No I am not!!!

I start the day well and have my shake for breakfast and then when I go to work, there is a cake or biscuits or yum yums (today). I just cant stop myself. Ive put on 3 lbs so far and I really dont want to put on more.

How can I get myself back to being strict again like I was in weeks 1, 2 and 3??

Colette.

Hmm tricky. Which do you want more? The 'treats' or the feeling you get when you step on the scales and they've gone down?.
Try telling yourself you don't even want to eat what's on offer, eventually it'll become habit to say No rather yes! In the meantime walk away from them, go to the loo while others are eating them, jump on here for a distraction. If you want the weight loss enough you'll do it. Don't beat yourself up if you slip up because as long as you keep trying you haven't failed.
Also if you do want that extra 200 cals why not try an extra shake instead of the food x

Read WannabeSkinnyMinnie diary somewhere about when you have a little pig-out or go off-plan. Its quite true and refreshing! x

How's it going shortie? I'm trying to get back into it after two days off last week, and its tough. Then today I got into a size 14 dress and it made it all worth while and doubled my resolve. Get something out of the wardrobe that you really, really want to be able to get back into and hang it somewhere you can't miss it - kitchen cupboard door even. Spend lots of time on here, it helps
me no end. Just keep reminding yourself why you're doing this. And try to avoid the bad situations, like at work, can you do something else while everyone is scoffing yum yums?! I walk away when the cakes get passed round! Good luck and hang in there :)

Back