arghh constipated!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 28 January 2010 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    anyone else having this? iv tried stuff, but my stomach is killing me, and very swollen :sigh: any tips? its really getting me down

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NumNums

NumNums Becca

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.67%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
  4. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    qon't repeat myself as I have said it in the previous mentioned thread.

Woo hoo - poo thread again :D

My advise to you sweetie, is attack from both ends if you feel that uncomfortable. Get some supps and get some movicol. Might find that the supps get rid of some and help move the rest down which will hopefully make your tummy feel more comfortable. Movicol will take a few days to work nicely, but keep taking it as it will really help get things moving.

How long since last poo?

hugs hun, constipation is vile

Charlie xx

5. lottie***

lottie*** Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    the best advice going! movivol is a life saver and is the only thing that has ever helped me with constipation, trust me- i had tried every remedy you can find. I would have stopped cd if it wasnt for movicol, only other thing i will add is dont take ANY fibre while you are constipated xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.