• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Arghhh iv got the shakes- literally!

I am shaking alot at the minute- it feels as though my head is even bobbing to something! Iv already had half my bar and half a shake this morning which is loads for me ad by now I have usually only had a quarter of the bar! Is this normal? Going to have glass of coke zero to se if that stops it!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

I use to be the same in the morning but now I have a full shake at about 9 or 10 am and I am fine for the rest of the day if I choose to have my bar at about 2 then soup at 8pm this has stoped it for me. hope it passes for you too.xx
Had a bit more of the bar abd a glass of coke zero and it went. Thanks x
Hmm hope your ok ... just take it easy and if you do feel dizzy make sure you have a drink and may be a bite of your bar ... glad to hear your ok x
Glad to hear ur a bit better, take care

I've had the same symptoms & also quite bad palpitations & tingling right arm. I never had this last time I did vlcd. I made the mistake of googling it & now I have a battle going on in my head whether to continue. Hope your feeling better x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins