Arghhh iv got the shakes- literally!

slinkybride2be

Silver Member
I am shaking alot at the minute- it feels as though my head is even bobbing to something! Iv already had half my bar and half a shake this morning which is loads for me ad by now I have usually only had a quarter of the bar! Is this normal? Going to have glass of coke zero to se if that stops it!

Sounds like your blood sugar is low. I am like it in a morning before i have my shake. Then I'm fine until dinner time. x

I use to be the same in the morning but now I have a full shake at about 9 or 10 am and I am fine for the rest of the day if I choose to have my bar at about 2 then soup at 8pm this has stoped it for me. hope it passes for you too.xx

Had a bit more of the bar abd a glass of coke zero and it went. Thanks x

Hmm hope your ok ... just take it easy and if you do feel dizzy make sure you have a drink and may be a bite of your bar ... glad to hear your ok x

Glad to hear ur a bit better, take care

BF

I've had the same symptoms & also quite bad palpitations & tingling right arm. I never had this last time I did vlcd. I made the mistake of googling it & now I have a battle going on in my head whether to continue. Hope your feeling better x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back