arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

gemma_

Silver Member
so i've just realised i've lost my slimming world book with everything in inc my electronic card! only place could be is tesco on counter and rang tesco and they said nothing been handed ins im offocially gutted. :(

does anyone know how much replacment is/ my consultants number is in my book so cant ring etc :(

not sure, i guess charges vary - but joining fee is £10, so im guessing it would be this at the most! xxx

hope you find it though - keep retracing your tracks!! x

i have my friend was with me and remembers me putting it down to pay but cant remember me having it after that! :( ive rang around and walked to tesco (next door is also sw club) and nothing....

Would your consultant's phone number be on the website perhaps? I'd be gutted too if I lost my book doesn't bear thinking about ha ha x

my certificates were in there too :( and i carry my folder with everything in... so ive lost every book you get when you join :(

I'm sure you'd be able to buy another starter pack from class & maybe ur consultant would be sympathetic & give u replacement stickers/certificates as I'm sure she will appreciate how motivational these are. They must be able to link all ur details to the new card as these things happen.

hope so!
thankyou for support.

I'd be tempted to go back to Tesco's later & see if it's been handed it. And I'd check SW club also.

Otherwise, I'd check all the shopping bags, your bags, all the car (if you drove) & I'd search all the house.

I hope you find it.

i been tesco tesco and nothing! they said cleaners would of handed it in if it was there.... :(

Sorry to hear that you've lost your books, I know what you mean about not wanting to replace them, it shows your whole SW journey.

On the bright side my C was selling replacement book to those who wanted them about 3 months ago (to replace the very old ones if people wanted to) and she sold them for £3 so it may not be that bad!

I would have another look and retrace your steps first just incase x

Back