I feel like a rolly polly :-( Time to do something :-)

Day 22

Breakfast
Banana
WW yogurt
1 weetabix (HEB)

Snack
Watermelon

Exercise: squats(185), that was tough as I haven't done them in a while but feel good for doing them bright and early.

Lunch
Raw carrots & cucumber
Ribs
Boiled egg

Snack
Honeydew melon
Tea (HEA)
Apple

Dinner
Cod fillet marinated in teriyaki sauce (2), oilve oil (2)
Roast sweet potatoes
watemelon
Tea(HEA)

TOTAL:1/2 x HEA & HEB, 4 syns

Today i've feel like all i've done is munch munch and more munch i've been feeling hungry. I have been n the fruits and i have been experiencing the bad gas again...hehe

Last edited:
I also have a hen-do on Saturday, kinda forgot about that. Will try and save syns towards the booze that will be consumed. Although i don't know the 'hen' very well but she is new in Switzerland and i know the girl organising so the more the merrier.

Yeah I'm trying to have a really good week to make the hen do balance out a little. What are you doing for the hen do? is it just a night out? We're being picked up at 9.30am (so I miss weigh in grr!) for who knows what in the day (I'm hoping for decent lunch!) then dinner, night out and spa day Sunday. Got 4 meals to contend with, going to try and stay on plan as much as possible!

Yeah I'm trying to have a really good week to make the hen do balance out a little. What are you doing for the hen do? is it just a night out? We're being picked up at 9.30am (so I miss weigh in grr!) for who knows what in the day (I'm hoping for decent lunch!) then dinner, night out and spa day Sunday. Got 4 meals to contend with, going to try and stay on plan as much as possible!

I think the day starts at a festival around 2pm, then a gathering at home with games and alcohol then to bar for more drinks I guess and dancing. I will only join in the evening as my sister is arriving from the UK.

So i dont have to content with meals just cakes and booze, so I will carry fruits my trusted melon & berries for all to snack on and avoid cakes and stuff. For drinks wise i will try go for spirits as they have lower calories than my beloved red wine.

You're hen sounds like a long fun weekend especially the spa part.

Yeah looking forward to the spa part definitely! I don't know yet what treatments are included, am hoping for a good back massage.

DAY 23

Nice sunny day here, just hope it doesnt get as hot as it was yesterday. Got to sort the pile of ironing ive been avoiding. My sister comes Saturday so need to tidying the spare room too.

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix (HEB)
WW yogurt
half banana
Coffee (HEA)

Lunch

Whole meal pasta with left over Cod with soya sauce

Dinner
Salad: lettuce, cucumber, peppers, cottage cheese(.5)
1x sausage (3)
Beef
Diet Coke
Melon

Exercise squat challenge(190)

Cuppa Tea (1)

Total: 1 x HEA & HEB, 4.5 syns

Last edited:
Day 24

It rained all night so more on the dull side today but also appreciated after the heat wave.

So last night around 4am my tummy experienced some sharp painful pains and dashed to the bathrooms with some serious runs...strange...i cant seem

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix (HEB)
Milk (HEA
yogurt

Lunch
baked potato & Philadelphia (3)

Dinner

Fried rice : Peas, peppers, onion, garlic, ginger, carrots, olive oil (2)
Salmom & sweet chili(3)

Total = 1 x HEA & HEB, 8 syns

Last edited:
Tomorrow evening i will be attending a hen party, between Tuesday and today I've managed to save up 37 syns with some additional from tomorrows allowance.

Day 25

Breakfast
2 x weetabix (HEB)
250ml ssmilk (HEA)

My afternoon was a busy one having to go look for some last minute stuff for the hen do

Lunch
Left over stir fry rice (2)
Watermelon

At hen-do
Lots of booze
Party nibbles
Crazy amount of syns,

Last edited:
Day 26- day after hen-do

I am feel really old my body can't cope with alcohol.

I just need a good long lay in but not possible with a 20mnth old.

When I consume a lot of alcohol i tend to have a lack of appetite the next day.

Breakfast
2x Maria biscuits (4)

Lunch

Melon

We for an hours walk with my visiting sister, just what my body needed.

Dinner
Baked potato
Pork steak
Bbq sauce (3)
Tea

Total: 50ml ssmilk, 7syns

So my Saturday night intake of alcohol and snacks am sure is way more that what I had save up for

Sunday as much as I didn't eat much I really wasn't on plan in the sense of making sure I got my HEA & HEB.

Monday I will be on plan and with my 4th weigh in on Tuesday I would of course love a loss but will be happy with a sts just no gains please.

Day 27

Breakfast

35g Oats (HEB)
250ml ss milk(HEA)
WW yogurt
Half banana

Lunch
Rice with natural fat free Greek yogurt
Mini pork steak
Mango
Coffee

Dinner
Roast chicken left skin on (5)
Salad- lettuce, carrots, cucumber, toms,Apple & cottage cheese(1)
Watermelon

Total: 1 x HEA & HEB,6 syns

Last edited:
Weigh tomorrow.

I would love to have lost enough to be in the 12s, however after the hen do and high alcohol syns I hope for no gain and will happily accept a sts

Weigh in number 4

- 1.1lbs:):), very happy about this considering what my week involved.

4 weeks total of 8.2lbs:D:D:D

I have two weeks before my holiday can i make another 4lbs??

Strange thing is despite still losing I am still stuck on 13st in grams literally, so i hope by the time i am clearly in the 12s

I've changed my ticker to read in pounds as tha'ts easier for me and some what more motivating too

Weigh in number 4

- 1.1lbs:):), very happy about this considering what my week involved.

4 weeks total of 8.2lbs:D:D:D

I have two weeks before my holiday can i make another 4lbs??

Strange thing is despite still losing I am still stuck on 13st in grams literally, so i hope by the time i am clearly in the 12s

I've changed my ticker to read in pounds as tha'ts easier for me and some what more motivating too

Very well done! :woohoo:

4lbs before your hol definitely sounds do-able. Keep at it, you're doing great!

Day 28

Its been one busy busy day.

Breakfast
Strawberries, Mango, Banana with WW Yogurt & 25g Oats (HEB)
Tea (HEA)

My sister is around so left her at home with LO went into two to pick up some gifts and a prescription, then home to do my daughetrs hair which is time consuming (afro). As hubby and Lo travel away for two weeks without need to make sure all was ready.

A friend of mine dropped by which meant i couldn't pack my daughters suitcase.

Lunch a late one around 3pm
Boiled egg
Pork
Apple
Black coffee

Head off to work,came home absolutely starving.

Dinner

Mushroom rice (3)
Salmon
salad: red onions, toms, cucumbers, avocado(5)
Watermelon

Straight after stuffing my face packed my daughter suitcase up, then hubby and I weighed stuff and manovered stuff(time consuming) to be within their travelling limits...so hopefully no problems at check in tomorrow evening. The car is loaded for tomorrow nights drop off a hubby is at work all day.

All in all a hectic day but food wise everything went well and was nice and simple.

Total 1 x HEB, hal x HEA, 8syns

Now I am absolutely shattered and looking forward to see my pillow.

Goodnite x

Hope you slept well. Food looks great. I have avocado in my food shop arriving today. I missed it too much, will be worth the syns.

Hope you slept well. Food looks great. I have avocado in my food shop arriving today. I missed it too much, will be worth the syns.
I sure did, thanks for asking. Hope your night was good too.

I find it to be worth the sys especially on days where I haven't used much of them.

Hiya, here to follow your journey.

Well done so far, you've done really well!

Hiya, here to follow your journey.

Well done so far, you've done really well!
Thank you, it really is going well, sometimes the numbers are small but it sure does add up.

Crazy how easy it is to pile on the pounds but losing them takes more on so many levels..hehe

Back