I feel like a rolly polly :-( Time to do something :-)

Day 29

Busy...busy...busy day.

Early start as LO was up early and really treasured the time with her.

Breakfast
35g Oats (HEB)
WW yogurt
250ml ssmilk (HEA)
Tea

LO went down for a nap, in this time I Cooke some meatballs for hubbys dinner as I would be at work and join them at the airport to see them off. Did my sisters hair and last minute packing for LO and her trip

Lunch
Leftovers: wild rice, fish, avocado salad (4)
Mango, banana & fat free Greek yogurt
Tea

Went to work feeling tired, I was allowed to leave early. Made it to the airport just after hubby and LO had checked in, spent time together before waving them off .

I rarely drive here mainly just locally as I still get nervous driving here is on the other side, my way back from airport instead of a half hour drive it took is one hour....sat nav took me the long way...good thing my sister was with me

Dinner
Meatballs and wholemeal spaghetti (5)

Tomorrow my sister leave for a 3 week trip around Italy one of her Uni housemates is joining her and he arrived on a late flight this evening.l, just got back from picking him up too...

Snack
Watermelon - munching on this in bed watching Telly in bed.

Shame I can have a lay-in tomorrow, I needs to be up to drop sis and her friend at train station.

Total- 1 x HEA & HEB, 9 syns

DAY 30....Wow!

I cant believe that I've been doing SW now for a month. I must say I am proud of myself, so glad i started. I am now starting to feel the effects of my loss so far...loser jeans, i feel lighter...hehehe...and yesterday i bumped into a friend i haven't seen in 3 weeks and she commented that I had lost weight:).

So this morning no lay-in up earlyish to drop my sister and friend at the train station. I've returned home and my home is a tip, however the hectic past few days and yesterdays late night I feel like i was drinking but i wasn't. I am going to have my breakfast and catch a nap...absolutely shattered then I will hopefully be able to tidy up before work.

I notice some people are eating out their freezers...heheh...With the family away I am home alone. I don't indeed to do much food shopping so i will start but clearing out/making use of whats in the fridge. Some things may incur me some syns but all within allowance I am sure.

Breakfast
35g Oats (HEB)
Activia yogurt-94cals = (4.5) i would normally have a WWyogurt but they are finished this is whats in the fridge
250ml ss milk(HEA)
Tea

Lunch
2 x boiled eggs
Ham
Sweet chilli (2)

After work

Shandy(8), friend was feeling low so we had a drink. High in syns but I think I've not used up previous days.

Dinner
Roasted eggplant /Aubergine stuffed with chicken mince(3)
Bulgar(3)

Total 1 x HEA & HEB, 20 syns

Last edited:
Thank you, it really is going well, sometimes the numbers are small but it sure does add up.

Crazy how easy it is to pile on the pounds but losing them takes more on so many levels..hehe

OMG I know! I seem to have put on so much weight in the last year or so (that's what being happy does to you I suppose) and trying to get it off again is sooooo difficult! It's been 14 weeks or something crazy for me, and I've lost a whopping 6.5lbs :(
But, I'll get there, we all will!!

OMG I know! I seem to have put on so much weight in the last year or so (that's what being happy does to you I suppose) and trying to get it off again is sooooo difficult! It's been 14 weeks or something crazy for me, and I've lost a whopping 6.5lbs :(
But, I'll get there, we all will!!
We certainly will get there. Let's make this lifestyle stick

DAY 31

I've woken up with sore tight shoulders and cant figure out why.....hmmmmm

Breakfast
35g Oats(HEB)
Activia yogurt (4.5)
250ml ss milk(HEA)

Plan for day.....bring some order to my house. I managed to descale the shower yesterday with limescale remover , bleach and tooth brush...yay!

So....my two bathrooms are sparkling clean :). Went through all drawers matched up earning and got rid of plenty of rubish.

Lunch
2 x boiled eggs & Ham, bbq sauce (2)
watermelon & Apple

Went into town early before work, bought more descale solution. Bought a skirt and short suit from H&M on scale. I think i may have to take the short overall/suit back its a size 16 but big but I would say it was because i ve lost weight. I think its should be for a taller person so will have to do some pinning ( i wanted to wear it at Zurich festival tomorrow) or i just find something else to wear and take it back.

rest of the day meal wise is the same as yesterday.

After work

Shandy (8)

Dinner

Roasted eggplant /Aubergine stuffed with chicken mince(3)
Bulgar(3)

TOTAL = 1 x HEB & HEA, 20 syns

Last edited:
Tomorrows plan is to hit the Zurich street festival, always wanted to go but never had the importunity. However i do think I've outgrown such scenes so i doubt i will be there long...hehe

I wont be going till late afternoon so will see how it goes

Day 32

Woken up again with sore shoulders. Found a cream which give a cold & warm penetration to the muscles so hoping for relief soon.

Breakfast
35g Oats (HEB)
250ml ssmilk (HEA)
Activia yogurt (4.5)
Coffee

Time to have a shower, was hair and pick something to wear to the street parade in Zurich today. Weather is good hope it's not too hot thou. Will have my lunch before I leave.

Lunch
2 x boiled eggs, ham & bbq sauce (2)
Watermelon

Rest of day 32- at street parade

More alcohol than planned

Lots of dancing- am sure that helped burn calories.

Crazy night I didn't get home till 8am next day

Last edited:
Day 33

My usual lack of appetite after consuming alcohol

Wasn't on plans or following plan

Breakfast
Banana
Coffee (HEA)

My friend who is like a like my mum here know I am alone and after church I dropped her home and stayed pretty much all days at hers

Lunch

Peas &carrot stew, chicken & rice

I don't know syn value as she cooked thankfully otherwise I would have gone the day without eating

Man ago and cantaloupe melon

Afternoon
Coffee and almond cake

I can say it's a crazy weekend. Not something to be regularly repeated.

Don't know total syn value but pro any very high.

Day 34

It's a holiday here so nothing is open and it's a day at home.

Sorting up some laundry and cleaning babies room and mine. Then I will just have the kitchen left to do before they get back.

Breakfast
Banana & Activia yogurt(4.5)
Coffee

Lunch
Wholemeal spaghetti, ham & pesto (4)

Dinner

Pork, bbq sauce (4)
Sweet potato
Carrot
Apple

Total 1x HEA, 12.5sysns

Tomorrow is weigh in, hoping that all the alcohol consumption on Saturday was balanced out by the dancing and will not incur any gains

Last edited:
WEIGH-IN number 5

-3.5lbs WOW? i must have busted some serious dance moves on Saturday:woohoo:

Over a 5 week period i have lost 11.7lbs....I am super happy with my results so far.

So for my next weigh in I would love to make the one stone mark, so i need to lose 2.3lbs, I believe this is absolutely possible. Challenge is with a friend from the UK coming over on Thursday-Monday, is not going too off plan.

I leave for holiday to Thailand next Wednesday after my weigh in......LETS DO THIS :)

WEIGH-IN number 5

Over a 5 week period i have lost 11.7lbs....I am super happy with my results so far.

So for my next weigh in I would love to make the one stone mark, so i need to lose 2.3lbs, I believe this is absolutely possible. Challenge is with a friend from the UK coming over on Thursday-Monday, is not going too off plan.

I leave for holiday to Thailand next Wednesday after my weigh in......LETS DO THIS :)

Well done my dear that is so wonderful!!

Ruth
X

DAY 35

Day had started on absolute buzz, -3.5lbs I am very pleased.

Breakfast
35g Oats(HEB)
250ml ss milk (HEA)
Coffee
Strawberries
Activia yogurt(4.5)

Okay today its times to get into a lil Uni mode, heading to Uni Library to meet group for a project as I head into my 3rd semester of my Masters programme. I don't resume till mid September but we need to discuss some preliminary work/tasks.

So meet with my group manage to sort what we needed. Then we had lunch together. I bought a salad which should be free.
Lunch

Salad: lettuce, rocket, cherry toms, chicken, mozzarella (3.5)

The salad was nice and I am proud of myself for choosing something appropriate, but it wasnt very big and an nour later when i got home i was hungry again,

Wholemeal spaghetti, ham & pesto (3)
Tea

Enjoying my cuppa tea, then heading to work shortly.

Dinner
Avocado (4), pork & potatoes

Total 1 x HEA & HEB, 15 syns

Last edited:
WEIGH-IN number 5

Yayyyyyy!!! Well done! That's amazing! :wee::wee::wee:

DAY 36

Today my back is sore onw side, it was sore yesterday too. Sleeping was not easy. Hoping the muscle relaxes/
stretches out of the knot its in asap.

Breakfast

35g Oats(HEB), Strawberries, Banana, Activia yogurt(4.5)
175ml whole milk(HEA)
Coffee

Lunch
Spaghetti, ham & pesto (4)
Watermelon

Dinner
Potato, chicken, avocado(5)
Carrot & cucumber
Watermelon

TOTAl = 1 x HEA & HEB, 13.5 syns

Last edited:
Day 37-42

I have been MIA things got hectic and very much off plan.

Had friends visiting etc...

Weighed in this morning and it's a STS. Happy with that.

Off to Thailand tomorrow for a week...yay!

When I return I'll weigh in, see what the damage is and back on SW asap .

So I'll be offline till I return.

Ciao x

Soooo.....

Thailand & Singapore was AMAZING enjoyed every minute of it. Celebrated my 30th and our 5th wedding anniversary at one of my dream locations....:D

Foodwise it was bad and that purely down to heat of 38degree+ which does nothing for the appetite. Thai and Singapore people seem to be a culture of food, like literally everywhere you turn there is foodstalls or restaurants. We were doing no breakfast, late afternoon fruits and late dinner and minimum alcohol.

We returned Wednesday evening, on Thursday morning i weighed in showing a 1 lbs gain

However I am guilty of lacking my mojo hence even my delay to log back on here...but I am here now.

Tomorrow we have a lunch invite so i will deal with that and weigh in Monday morning and start back on plan.

My first goal will be for xmas, followed by a wedding in April for my cousin in-law.

My sister in-law has also confirmed her wedding for the same day as ours & my bday next year at which i would like to be at tartget...no sure what my target is thou..heheh.

Ill be back on Monday...

To all diaries that I follow i will do my best to catch up with your journeys asap i need the inspiration to get my mojo back

Last edited:
Back