I feel like a rolly polly :-( Time to do something :-)

NEW START AFTER HOLIDAY

I working with only a 1lbs gain. I weigh 12st 8.3lbs now.

My 2nd target is now for my daughters 2nd bday which is on 20th October. 6 and a half weeks away.

10lbs....is my goal for this period, that will have me in the 11s somewhere i don't have any memory of.

DAY 1

Breakfast

35g Oats(HEB)
250ml ss milk(HEA)
WW yogurt
Coffee

Lunch
2 x boiled egg
spinach
watermelon
coffee

Dinner
roast chicken
roast potatoes
mixed veg
Olive oil (5syns)...hubby used in the potatoes instead of fry light...

Total 1 x HEA & HEB, 5syns

Last edited:
I must admit yesterday was a tough day for me back on plan. It wasn't out of hungry it was just me i guess fighting with myself to be 100% on it. I nearly gave in to some mini cheesecakes that hubby had bought. I resisted:D:D

Bring on the 10lbs loss for my daughters 2nd birthday.

I keep telling myself to stick to plan and it will all be worth it come wedding in April & August 2017. I want to feel amazing and enjoy and feel good in what i wear on those days.

DAY 2

Breakfast

35g Oats (HEB)
250ml ss milk (HEA)
half banana
ww yogurt
coffee

Lunch
Wholemeal penne pasta & pesto (4)
ham

Last edited:
Hello All!

I have been very much MIA, a lot has happened.

One of my best friends lost her husband, I started Uni again, then found out that I am expecting.

Still not hit the 3month mark so not public to many. Suffering extremely badly with morning sickness.

I currently weigh 12st exactly due to not being able to keep anything down.

Once the morning sickness eases of I will still follow SW to control my weight gain.

Till my return I wish you all the best with you weight loss journeys and will try pop in every now and again to see everyone's progress.

Hello All!

I have been very much MIA, a lot has happened.

One of my best friends lost her husband, I started Uni again, then found out that I am expecting.

Still not hit the 3month mark so not public to many. Suffering extremely badly with morning sickness.

I currently weigh 12st exactly due to not being able to keep anything down.

Once the morning sickness eases of I will still follow SW to control my weight gain.

Till my return I wish you all the best with you weight loss journeys and will try pop in every now and again to see everyone's progress.

Hello my dear!

First things first- congratulations! Over the moon for you :) I hope that uni is going ok and I'm terribly sorry to hear about your friend's husband.

Take care- looking forward to hearing from you when you pop on here!

Ruth
X

Back