Arm toning exercises

I would suggest doing tricep and bicep exercises but more tricep as it hits the "bingo wing" area (not saying you have bingo wings by the way haha). Just google them or use shapefit.com has loads of exercises.

I would suggest doing tricep and bicep exercises but more tricep as it hits the "bingo wing" area (not saying you have bingo wings by the way haha). Just google them or use shapefit.com has loads of exercises.

what i was going to say!
tricep pushups are great

dont know if youve tried them, but tricep press up with your hands in a triangle shape, elbows flare to the side. can really feel it working!
closer the triangle the harder it is

can really feel them, my arms are sore from doing them today

There is no such thing as 'toning' a muscle group. Spot fat removal, or the idea that you can remove body fat from a particular muscle group by performing weightlifting exercises is completely ridiculous and is one of the largest fitness myths ever created. All you can do is lose fat all over your body and eventually it will come off of your arms. Your body will decide.

Well if you have read the posts no one has said anything about removing body fat from a particular muscle group so why even mention that?

All i have done if give advice on what areas to hit to build muscle in the arm area.

Back