Armful behaviour...

MancBird

Always comes back to MMs!
Hi All,

I have been having a total meltdown today about the size of my arms... I've been looking at wedding dresses online for my big day and all I can think about is the dress of my dreams... strapless... and my big flabby arms out!!

OMG, I know it sounds ridiculous but I can't stop worrying that even if I lose more weight (actually, make that WHEN)... I will still have loose skin and still not want to show my arms... I have bingo wings already from last time I lost a bit of weight... argh argh arrrrrghhhhhh!!!

ARGH! Don't you just hate days like this?!?! Totally irrational stressing!

xxxxxx

You could get a shawl/wrap to have over your shoulders and also cover the upper arms, therefore you can still have your strapless dress, but also keep your arms covered. im sure there are exercises to tone the upper arms too. But HONESTLY no-one will be looking at your arms on your wedding day. Best idea is to go to a dress shop and get the advisor there to assit in a dress that suits you and makes you look stunning whilst hiding the bits you dont like. I went in with firm ideas as to what i wanted........... and came out with a stunning dress that was EVERYTHING i said i DIDN'T want!!! lol

You could get a shawl/wrap to have over your shoulders and also cover the upper arms, therefore you can still have your strapless dress, but also keep your arms covered. im sure there are exercises to tone the upper arms too. But HONESTLY no-one will be looking at your arms on your wedding day. Best idea is to go to a dress shop and get the advisor there to assit in a dress that suits you and makes you look stunning whilst hiding the bits you dont like. I went in with firm ideas as to what i wanted........... and came out with a stunning dress that was EVERYTHING i said i DIDN'T want!!! lol

Thanks honey, I know there are options but having a stress today for some reason! A few people have said that I will prob end up with something completely different to what I expect but until I go I guess I won't know!

Thanks for the support xxxx

I know how u feel!! I'm getting married in Antigua in may. I'm still in denial about the dress. I haven't even started looking!!

my sister wore a bolero jacket which looked lovely but she got married end of august so i guess its a bit cooler then than in july

I opted for the shawl option on when I got married, but it was so hot I didnt bother in the end!
Dont fret too much Hun, there are always exercises that you can do to help. Try the breast stroke if you can swim it really does help!

Yknow what, you're so right - I need to stop panicking and get moving... down the pool this weekend for me!! xxxx

Got some added motivation yesterday when I updated my weight on the SW website... if I carry on at the rate I'm losing I will have 4 stone off by the time I get married in total... how good will I feel then?!?!

Got to keep going, I want that feeling!!! xxxx

Back