Arrggghhh today i want food

Dietingdon

Silver Member
I ended having to do a night shift last night, which i never do, but it thrown me right out of sync. I had a bar when I got in, I've just woken up and not drunk a thing today as yet. I know I'll struggle getting 2 litres down now as I struggle when I haven't spent half the day asleep. I feel I want something to eat or even a zero drink but am terrified I will just end up wanting more. I'm only on day 5

If you drink lots of water that should help with cravings and you'll be doing something with your hands which also helps when you need that hand to mouth motion.

Shouldn't do as long as you stick to it properly.

Ive had a bar, 150gms cottage cheese, and later will have a strawberry shake and cottage pie meal. I think that's correct.

Ive had a bar, 150gms cottage cheese, and later will have a strawberry shake and cottage pie meal. I think that's correct.

Don't forget your veg! That will pad out the cottage pie meal x

Drink, drink drink little and often. I find it harder to drink on Nights too and I'm nightshift full time, have been the past 16 months.

I split my days into midnight to midnight when on Nights, only way I can stay on track and stick in. I have one pack midnightish/1am, then another about 4/5ish, bar when I get home usually, fall into bed and sleep, get up about 4-5 have last pack and that's me until midnight again.

A combination of tiredness and thirst makes nights especially tricky.

I think because it was sprung on me last minute it totally threw me off. Gotta do another one tonight, but had time to plan a bit better :)

Back