ARRGGHH mini goal

Crims

Silver Member
I wanted to be 10st for Madge, got on scale this am and I'm 65.9, I've put on 1lb.... so I'm now 10st4... so I have 4lb to make dissappear by tomorrow..... humm a likely tale! :mad:

Think if I sat in a sauna for an hour it would work hehehe :confused:

Hey hun, 10st 4lb is great (i would be half a stone from target then!!!) so just get yourself dolled up and go out and boogie away at the concert - that should shift a few lb.

Enjoy yourself.

x

I think if you sat in a sauna at all whilst on TFR you would most likely pass out!

Set the scales 4lb under 0. Jump on, weigh yourself again, jobs a good-un, 4lb lighter. And no one will know!! ;)

milktrayman I like your style lol :)

I wanted a stone off before Madge too........... not weighing myself until the morning tho, and after having a tiddle!!! lol

I'm so annoyed but I think my new (well bought it ages ago and could never really fit into it outfit) looks fab anywa. I'm 1st from target so I really can't moan very much! And plus it will be dark who's going to notice 4lb hahaha

Crims, I missed my mini goal by 1lb!! Wanted to be a stone lighter by today, but am 12 st. 9 ......... but can't moan really, only 11 days since started LT and only a 1lb off that first stone :) Chuffed to bits!!

Like already said, just go and boogie away!!!

I just got tickets to my dream concert in october and i know il lose about 5lbs sweating my butt off and dancing!

enjoy and let me know how it goes

Back