arrgghhhhhh!!!!!!!

lauriel

Silver Member
Today couldn't have been anymore pants if it tried!

I woke up today with an excruciating sore throat and ear ache and tonight I've lost my voice, then to top that all off I am back at work tonight. I would have called in sick only we're badly short staffed (not my problem but, I can't help feeling bad if I were to stay home) So...I got my stuff ready for work, packed my shakes, tea bags, bouillon..Only to get to work and realise I have left my shaker at home. Now I do not have any method to make my shakes up. I can't even improvise as there is nothing to improvise with...I also forgot my sweetners and meds!! So nooooo tea for me!!! FFFSSSS!!!! I am sooooo annoyed, a sh*t start to my 4 nights back at work!!!! ....Now my cold 'n' flu remedy is starting to wear off :mad:

I don't know what to do about my shakes. I've yet to have all 3 and there is no way of mixing them up...I am stuffed on this one

is there anybody that could drop everything off for you?

hope your feeling better soon

Mr Lauriel is out having a drink with one of his mates tonight, so driving is not an option for him. Its just typical that he has made plans on the night I have left everything at home!!! I could cry I feel so poop! I might just bite the bullet and go home :(

so typical! maybe you should go and get your stuff you need the shakes and your meds

I know, you can't really do without the shakes. They are the only thing I can swallow at the moment - bars are a no go. I'm going to see if Mr Lauriel has had a drink yet.....Im not going to kid myself there's only a slim chance he hasn't so Im not banking on it.

ahh Mr Lauriel is dropping my stuff to me, he hasn't been out yet! :D

Hope you have been able to pack up and go home. You cant be a hero if you don 't look after yourself.

THinking of you,

Ali

Hi Ali, thank you :)

I am very annoyed as colleagues have called in because they're 'sick' - yet I've seen them updating on FB!! What annoys me more is I feel proper poop and should be at home in bed and Im sat here like a numpty! Im going to try my best and get this shift in, luckily Mr Lauriel is bringing me more meds and a HW bottle :)

I am soooo relieved! He is bringing me down more meds and a HW bottle too :) ....And my much loved sweetners!

AAAhh bless Mr L. Take care.

Ali

Back