Arrr! New Propoints causing weight gain

DaisyD123

Help, I am eating 29pp a day and none of the 49 extra and the last 2 weeks have put a pound on each time, why?
Not due to too much fruit as 5 a day only.
All help gratefully received

Sorry I don't know
Do you go to class if you do I would ask your leader

You shouldn't eat five fruits a day if that's what you meant? Out of your 5, two should be fruit and the rest veg. Fruit is very high in sugar. Apologies if you meant that you were just getting your five a day and not all of it is fruit!

Maybe your body is taking time to adjust to the new plan.I know when SW brought in Extra Easy there was a few people that gained for the 1 st few weeks and then started to lose
Fingers crossed for you
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

maybe your not eating enough, the 49 points are there to be used. My ww leader said they've lowered the daily food points so you can have the 49 points. 29 points a day is the lowest amount your body should have, but everyones different and using those 49 extra points might kick start your metabolism

maybe your not eating enough, the 49 points are there to be used. My ww leader said they've lowered the daily food points so you can have the 49 points. 29 points a day is the lowest amount your body should have, but everyones different and using those 49 extra points might kick start your metabolism
I'd agree with this, I can remember once on SW that I was told to up my syns - your body needs something naughty to digest. I was barely using them for a couple of weeks, i then upped it and bang, the weight began to come off again.
Good luck

i agree, you do need to eat some/most/all of your extra weekly allowance, im on 29pp daily & 49 a week i wi tuesday & iv ate all my daily & weekly allowance & a sneeky peek on scales show 3lbs loss which is great for me, so eat more x

Hi yes too much fruit won't help losses as it's calories.
29 pp are like a fast start so like 16 points.
I think the thinking behind pp and a weekly pot of 49 is so people get in the mindset of only using them when needed if your one of many many 'old' ww your mindsets in daily points and now it's completely different it's hard to get in the mindset that the 49 can be used and we get a loss.
Try having some of the 49 each day or for a treat and see if you lose ?x

Back