Arrrgggghhhh Stress!!!! Keep me away from the fridge.

Chika

Silver Member
I've just read what I've written and this is going to sound like a bit of a self indelgent rant - sorry!

Hi guys, I'm cracking up - my housemate is cooking bacon and even though I'm not actually hungry I really want to taste it :eek:

Last week I found out my (ex) boyfriend is a lying cheat - he'd been having some internet fling with some bird - we hadn't been seeing each other long but I'm still annoyed. He's just called me (for the 10th time today) crying and begging for forgiveness.

I have a pile of uni work to do and can't even seem to find the motivation to open up word on my computer. I'm the queen procrastinator and I need to snap out of it.

Its amazing, now I'm on CD that I can't seek solace in food which is my normal habit - what do you use for diversion? Help!

Is so hard to stay focused when all around you is trying to de-focus you. I struggle most days to stay focused, but somehow manage. Just look at your first week loss, thats amazing. Use that to keep you away from the bacon.

For divertion I use the bath, a book, the kids. (not all together mind)

hugs hun, is tough, but you are through the first week and YOU CAN DO THIS

Charlie xx

Whatever you do stay away from sharp knives....in a lack-of carbs induced mood I was chopping mushrooms and took the top of my finger with it!

I reckon early night...you will wake up feeling good tomorow trust me! Are you stuck at home all day doing uni work? I know the feeling, I only finished studying in April. I think when you get up, go for a lovely long walk t get some fresh air, come back and have your morning shake/hot shake. You will feel ready for the day and to do some work. Stay strong chica! xxx

You guys are all stars! I've just found a bag of Lush stuff that I forgot I bought so just running a hot bubbly gorgeous smelling bath and I'm going to watch SATC in there - to remind myself exactly why I am dieting! The clothes baby :-D

Back