Arrrgggghhhh Stress!!!! Keep me away from the fridge.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Chika, 26 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've just read what I've written and this is going to sound like a bit of a self indelgent rant - sorry!

Hi guys, I'm cracking up - my housemate is cooking bacon and even though I'm not actually hungry I really want to taste it :eek:

Last week I found out my (ex) boyfriend is a lying cheat - he'd been having some internet fling with some bird - we hadn't been seeing each other long but I'm still annoyed. He's just called me (for the 10th time today) crying and begging for forgiveness.

I have a pile of uni work to do and can't even seem to find the motivation to open up word on my computer. I'm the queen procrastinator and I need to snap out of it.

Its amazing, now I'm on CD that I can't seek solace in food which is my normal habit - what do you use for diversion? Help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Is so hard to stay focused when all around you is trying to de-focus you. I struggle most days to stay focused, but somehow manage. Just look at your first week loss, thats amazing. Use that to keep you away from the bacon.

For divertion I use the bath, a book, the kids. (not all together mind)

hugs hun, is tough, but you are through the first week and YOU CAN DO THIS

Charlie xx

4. ber-297

ber-297 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(42.34%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    i'm having mood hunger here too tonight - its soo hard - hugs to you xx

5. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Well your doing better than me, i cracked because the stress of today and ate! Good luck hun <3 xxx

6. Amina

Amina Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge -810
    Whatever you do stay away from sharp knives....in a lack-of carbs induced mood I was chopping mushrooms and took the top of my finger with it!

I reckon early night...you will wake up feeling good tomorow trust me! Are you stuck at home all day doing uni work? I know the feeling, I only finished studying in April. I think when you get up, go for a lovely long walk t get some fresh air, come back and have your morning shake/hot shake. You will feel ready for the day and to do some work. Stay strong chica! xxx

7. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You guys are all stars! I've just found a bag of Lush stuff that I forgot I bought so just running a hot bubbly gorgeous smelling bath and I'm going to watch SATC in there - to remind myself exactly why I am dieting! The clothes baby :-D

8. Amina

Amina Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge -810
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.