Arrrgghhh Help!!

I could be wrong calligas. I am sailing through this so far, other than my brain is a bit more foggy than usual lol x

Some practical suggestions?

How you feel today IS the carb withrawal, the first-few-days blues and it will pass. Like we were saying on the other thread just take it from pack to pack and drink LOADS of water.

By tomorrow you could be in ketosis and wondering what all the fuss was about.......;)

Just stick with it, you're in the hardest phase right now and it can feel like it's never going to end but trust me it does. I've been there, done that and I know what I'm talking about. If you can just get through today you can do this.

Germany - it's not going to be a problem for you cos what you are going to do is eat, but sensibly and in a way that will not take you out of ketosis again. You will have your packs with you I hope, so have 2-3 of them a day in place of meals. If you HAVE to eat then choose food wisely. You can have chicken, fish, eggs or tofu, and you can have green leafy veg or green salad. Make sure you avoid bread, cereals, rice, potatoes, starchy root veg, veg that isn't green in colour and sauces if you can. It'll be fine! Stay off the beer, stick to water or at a pinch diet coke.

Your bestest friend will understand and be supportive, or she's not the friend you think she is.

One of the things I like about Exante is that as long as you think about what you are doing it can be very flexible, even in the early days. If you need to eat then eat, but don't go burying your face in cake ffs eat little and sensibly!

You can do this. You want to do this, hell you NEED to do this and you can't let all of us down as well as yourself.

Go and have a lovely weekend, but do it within the confines if the diet and you will be just fine. Enjoy yourself! :D

Brilliant, practical, problem solving approach!! :D

whoops sorry i really didnt knw about not putting your contacts on, sorry peeps.

Hi :)

I would say just be aware when posting your email address onto the open forum calligas. When you reach 50 posts you can always send a PM (private message) to any other member and share that type of information if you want to,:)

Any questions or problems, please just ask and I will try to help asap,

Isis :)

Aw, dreaming. I'm feeling very similar to you today.had a very stressful day at work to the point of almost being in tears...

I also got angry and just wished I could be normal and not always worrying about how I look and always dieting. I miss out on so much because I hide indoors.I also seem to be really hungry today...

Sorry for also moaning on your thread!I just feel like I could cry today!

Xxxx

Aawww Sandy, you are doing so well! I am sure we will all have rubbish days. But just look at your ticker to see what you have achieved so far. That is a part of the amazing future you are creating for yourself :)

(((hugs))) x

I also got angry and just wished I could be normal

Erm just to reassure you, I have been doing this for a shade over 4 months now and the best result so far for me is that now I AM normal. :D

I've never been able to walk into any clothes shop before and know there will be something that will fit me, now I can.

I've never been pretty and because of my age and the way I've abused my body with food in the past I'm never going to have a bikini bod but you know what? Just knowing that I can walk down the street now and fit in, not be the fat girl any more (even though I'm still a way off goal and a healthy BMI) has been worth every minute of this.

It hasn't been easy, nothing worthwhile ever is. There have been tears, tantrums and the occasional slip-up here in my house. But easy or not it IS do-able. I couldn't see the big picture when I started, as I sat in my XXL tshirt and comfy size 20 jogging bottoms back in Feb, sipping my first Exante shake, I never imagined that I would be wearing size 10 jeans and S/M tshirts this quickly.

I set my small interim goals and the boost I got as I ticked them all off was indescribeable! :D

You are going to have bad days doing this diet, of course you are. It's an extreme solution but for me at least I was in an extreme place. I'd tried everything in the past, with varying degrees of success, and my doctor was muttering about surgery if I couldn't sort myself out. But if you just hang on on there it will work for you like it has for me.

I don't have iron willpower, I am not a particularly strong person, I'm just yer avearge middle-aged woman who didn't have an "off" button when it came to eating. I'm now learning (during my meal days which are most weekends now) that I do have that button, I just need to remember where it is and use it! ;)

You can do this, if you want it bad enough. Hell, if I can do this believe me anyone can!

Yambabe

You have done so well!

I just focused on your stats and thought wow! All you have just wrote has inspired me further. I know I have loads to lose. But I am gonna do my best to shift a good chunk of this weight. I was able to shop in primark for a few months when I was 21 after going to slimming world. I was 3 stone away from my goal weight. That is the nearest I ever got :(

I need to get there this time. I do not want the surgery.

I have some fat maxi dresses. But I have seen some slim ones and I will get in them! (with gold sandles and accessories lol)

Thanks once again Yambabe, you always seem to post a really motivational post just at the right time!! Gives the reader a great kick! :)

Awwww Sandy (((hugs))) - hope you are feeling better today, thanks to you guys I am feeling much better today and pleased that I made it through yesterday. I still feel groggy (very groggy in fact - my legs are like jelly!) but I feel stronger when it comes to cravings and I am starting to get that awful (but wonderful :p ) taste in my mouth that means ketosis cant be that far away!!

I couldnt resist jumping on the scales this morning and I have lost 6lbs in two days!!! 6lbs!!!! I know it is probably only water and glycogen but it has given me that boost I needed and made the pains of yesterday so worth it!! Step by step, I am achieving my dream of standing on top of Mount Kilimanjaro in October!

Andrea - how are you feeling today hun?? Better I hope!! Just keep focusing on that wedding dress of yours! :)

Thanks all once again x

well done people, you are all inspiring, i have survived day 2and yes it is hard, i have to keep telling myself off not to eat, as i don;t want it to affect ketosis. I think the bars are lush, so much better than the cambridge. and the tomato soup wasn bad either.
I can say i actually like these and think they are well worth the money. i am looking forward to my next bar tomorrow. good luck to all involved and well done yambe how inspiring.

I am doing fantastic Calligas thanks. You can tell from the late spring clean of the house that I finally have some energy lol

How are you doing?

i would not say i have more energy yet, but wish i did, i had headaches yesterday, but i am feeling hungry, but i suppose i don;t drink enough, due to working. lets hope we have a GOOD weight loss and maybe we can do this together. good luck and thanks

Defo! We will do great :)

Back