ARRRRGH

Mochaj

Gold Member
I'm fed up, I'm feeling like giving up. I'm in such a miserable mood! I need to get a grip and get back into my positive frame of mind. I was doing well and I felt great and so much happier than I have felt for ages. Now I just want to cry. BAH :cry:

Sorry for the self indulgent post. I hate ME at the moment, I am now officially failing miserably at SS.

Shame on me for being so cocky and thinking I could do this! Should have known I have no willpower and it would be yet one more thing I would fail at!

Bah bah bah

Wow, major downer on yourself!!! SS is difficult, no two ways about it, but your mental attitude can make so much difference. Try to think more positively (say something good to yourself instead of putting yourself down), grab some water, and start again. You can do this - you know you can :hug99:

thanks D_Q

I *can* do it, I just need to get back into the right frame of mind. I feel shitty right now and I have let myself down, and others too. I will get back on track. Sorry for whining and thank you for your support just when I needed it.

Last edited:
Your not on your own gal I know exactly where your coming from. Try not to be so hard on urself!!!!! Its so easy to beat urself up and then it becomes a vicious circle which is hard to break. Relax stick with it!!!!!

I know what your saying mate,i was suppossed to restart yesterday and failed again.My hubby is going mad telling me to pack it in.I feel so low at the minute.Shall we be diet buddiesx:)

Hi Mocha

Hope you are feeling a bit better about things this morning. TOday is a new day and you KNOW you can do it, look how far youve already come.

Just take it one day at a time. COncentrate on getting the water down and save the packs till you are hungry. You dont have to stick to traditional meal times. If you struggle in the evening you can save all three packs till then if you need to.

Please dont give up. You owe it to yourself to give this your best effort and when you cheat you are only hurting yourself.

You can take the express train or the scenic route. The important thing is to make sure you get to your destination.

Aw mocha, hope you are feeling better about everything today. You've had a great loss already, keep at it and it will be worth it in the end, you know it will. We all have blips and downer moments so you're not alone. Keep posting and keep thinking about that slimmer you.

Hi Mochaj

Hope you're feeling better today - dont' be hard on yourself, you're not a failure or a quitter, you can do this, you have to believe you can and be kind to yourself.

Tell yourself you're a winner, an achiever, a success and you will become one, don't talk yourself into becoming a failure.

SS is so hard to do and your head needs to be in the right place, write down all the reasons why you want to be slim, visualise how good you'll feel when you've lost some weight, imagine - really picture the scene when you bump into someone you haven't seen for a while and they do a double take because you've lost so much weight and look fantastic, believe in it, it will happen to you, just keep positive and focussed and take it one day at a time.

You can always do 790 which you may find a bit easier and then ease yourself down into SSing, sometimes just having a meal to look forward to in the evenings can be a help.

Take care & all the best
xx

AWWWW MOCHA, sweet heart, I have pm'd you, so sorry I've not been on line all morning.... Went to bed early too.

How are you feeling???? xxx

:grouphugg:

How you feeling Mochaj?

Don't beat yourself up, you're only human. Just look at how far you have come and what you have achieved so far. You have done really well.

I read a quote in another post and it's stayed with me in my every though since starting cd yesterday....I know what chips/doughnuts/cheese/chocolate (etc) tastes like, but I don't know what being slim feels like.

After reading that it has changed my entire outlook on dieting, and after nearly a week of putting off starting I moved my bum. Sorry I can't remember who posted it.

I'm only new so can't fully understand how you feel, but i'm sure that once you are 100% back on track you will feel better than you do right now. Keep your chin up, and think positive thoughts :hug99:

Love Lou xxx

Back